How did your first kiss go?

Any tips?

• It was perfect.
  • It went alright.
  • It was average.
  • It went bad.
  • It was terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was six years old, on the playground

this girl was givin me the bedroom eyes under the slide man, it was like a little house under the slide like our own little personal fukboy room

anyway I was like ooo shiet I've heard tales of kissing but I dunno mate

we did the smoocheroni full lips she gave me 100% saliva it was joocie I enjoyed it then recess ended and she skipped off into class.

I simply sat there, stared up at the setting sun, and smirked while squinting my eyes.

what a time to be alive mate. and now ever since them I've been really into south American girls man. Story for the ages.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I wouldn't know what to do but it just came naturally... The sensation of someone's tongue touching my lips was a bit unusual but I got used to it pretty quickly... All in all it was a pleasant encounter :P

What Guys Said 5

• First kiss was shit but it wasn't my fault, she really tensed her lips and I was like wtf? Second kiss with different girl was perfect. Just being honest. haha

• It was really really awkward for me! :P

• I hated it.

• It was ok, little awkward at first then I just got into it

• I dont know i was 3. #youngsavage

What Girls Said 11

• It wast terribly bad, but it wasn't great. I missed his mouth mostly. I closed my eyes way too early and the target was still a little ways away. He also had small lips so that didn't help much.

1. Chew some minty gum/have a mint.
    2. No lipgloss. Chapstick is fine.
    3. DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT close your eyes too early. That will be your downfall.

• It was a bad situation with the wrong person.

He had a lot of experience, and after we made out I was just like eh I guess I hate kissing cause that was not fun. Then I got more experience and just realized everyone kisses differently and not everyone likes the same stuff. He kissed me really forcefully and fast, I don't know how to describe it but it was weird, and he tasted like tobacco and tea. I just didn't like it.

I kissed a few more people until I finally got a kiss that I liked, but I only liked it bc I liked HIM.

• My point is, if he likes you, it doesn't matter how bad you are. And don't put too much importance on "the first", cause it won't be the most important, I promise.

As for tips... don't open your mouth too wide. Lol

• Lets not talk about it! it never happen!

• First time I kissed pizza was amazeballs

• It was alright...
    It was not that great in the beginning, but then time just flew from then on.

• It was bad because I was on a cruise and the guy that kissed me was drunk so..(he was 18 and you could drink at certain locations at 18)

• I didn't like it, he was too aggressive

• It was awkward, lol.

• Well, it hasn't happened yet.

• Train wreck.

• it was a bit awkward and average I think