Would you date someone that comes from a mob/mafia family?

I met this guy that I really like, he has a lot of good qualities that I deem favorable. I asked him what his last name was and when he said it, I jokingly said,
"(blank) like the crime family?" He looked funny at me and said, "yeah (blank blank) is my uncle." My face looked like this: 😳 He showed me pics of his family and sure enough he does come from a crime family. He told me that he was a straightened arrow and never got into the business, instead he went to college and has a legitimate job. I really like him and would love to date him; but I don't know what to think of his families' notorious past. What should I do?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try to give him a chance even if he came from a mafia family.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If you crawl into bed with a dog, don't ever complain if you end up with fleas. Be vewy, vewy, afwaid!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd run away

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he never got into the family "business" I don't see a problem. But if he has and you eventually get married, your common assets could wind up being tied up in a RICO court case, even if you never participated in or knew of his activities.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all fucking criminals, it's what those families do. Plenty of girls buy the lies though so I wouldn't be surprised if you did too. Good luck. hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as "The Mafia". Didn't you know that? My Last Name is Blank. My father is Blank Blank Luchesse. Or you are REALLY GULLIBLE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can check in, but you can never check out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, sounds sketchy to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes those are the best type of girls they walk around all sassy and look mean and when u finally see them being freaky its like ... Woah...

and in bed its awesome because they take all that emotion thats built up and throw it right at you and u can't do anythng but take it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I already have. It's nothing special.

1|0
    0|0
  • it shouldn't make a difference unless it becomes a legit problem for you.

0|0
    0|0