Guys, is it weird if a girl goes up to a guy and asks them out?

so there's a really hot waiter at this restaurant and i was wondering whether it would be weird if i made the first move and asked him for his number. also how do i do it?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all and say this "hey______ let me have your number I might text you sometime"

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, that would be awesome! Not weird at all. Most guys would be flattered if a girl came up to them and asked them out! :)

• You could be really clich├ęd, leave your number with the bill saying call me. I'd probably like that if I was the waiter. Or you could just straight up ask him, if an attractive girl asked me then I probably would. As he's in a restaurant though it might be busy and it'd be less awkward giving him your number written on a napkin or something. If he likes you he will probably text you. Basically what I'd do for a hot waitress

• Not weird, but uncommon.

• It wouldn't be weird for the girl to make the first move, as to how to do it... I have no idea