Why aren't there more lesbian black girls?

I feel like, if men dislike us so much... Why not date eachother?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• So your conclusion of not being attractive to some men is to turn lesbian? Lol.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed but also we have other choices. White men, Spanish guys, and more. Dont settle for less. If black men dont like us who gives af, we aren't here to be liked by them and only for them. My boyfriend is white and he is awesome. Treat me better than any of my black exes.

Also I am dark skinned and he (my bf) is HAWT. Never settle for less. Dont kiss black men or any other men ass EVER

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Hahahaha #logic

But seriously, blacks girls have more fans than what they think.

3|0
    0|0
  • I certainly do not dislike lesbian black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear why do you think that? Black girls are hot...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../blackadder-confused.gif
    Who doesn't like black women?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women haha. No hate here 😉 as far as black lesbos. They are out there. Just gotta find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men do NOT dislike black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's really crazy way to put it, one you ARE GENERALIZING MEN dislike you? Men you are going after 2, Love how people sway to lesbian when things get to hard for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • where did you get such a stupid opinion from retard

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black girls ;P really

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you even want that... They are mostly bi...

0|0
    0|0
  • haha... cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't this girls ask guys, not girls ask girls, about girls?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes u just gotta find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that isn't a determining factor in one's sexuality.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao, agreed 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, you can't change your sexual orientation at will.

0|0
    0|0
    • At one point, I used to be lesbian when I was younger and now I am straight.

• There's more lesbian/bi black females that I know then white or Latina ones. The majority of the girls I've dated have been black (I'm bisexual)

0|0
    0|0
  • One does not simply turn lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Women can turn into lesbian and I could tell you this by experience. I used to be a lesbian when I was a teen because I was so tired of having guys touching me a lot and giving me catcalls in high school and I had communication problems. The moment I decided to become lesbian was a choice I made because I wanted to start dressing more masculine and deepening my voice to attract the girls in a respectful way. I stopped being a lesbian when I was 18 being converted into Christianity. I still attract a lot of male attention, but they gave me respect. I received a lot of guys whistling at me during my College Freshman year, but I ignored them. Science proves that people are not born gay. The majority of women who are lesbians report that they had been sexually assaulted. Some become lesbians through what they see on media and severe rejection from men.

• Thanks for the laugh.

It's not like you flip on a sexuality switch. You either like a gender or you don't. You're probably bisexual.