Get parents to accept my White girlfriend?

Hi everyone! I am an Indian guy who started dating a White girl in college. I study Computer Science and she is in nursing. We study and go out together. I commute (but i am working to pay for dorms for the next few years) and sometimes stay in her dorm. my parents flipped when they found out about her. they say that I should focus on my studies THEN get a girlfriend (and marry her). I have actually got much better grades by studying with her, and have made more friends and have even got more fit. my dad does not object much (mostly due to work interfering with his time to talk to me), so it is mostly my mom. She even dislikes that my girlfriend is White (brunette). she thinks my girlfriend may be slutty, but I'm the first boyfriend and guy she slept with and dated.

my girlfriend is frustrated with my parents. i told her that i would be the happiest person if my mom died and my girlfriend freaked out and screamed.

what the FUCK do I do?

I'm not the creepy stereotypical Indian guy, and both me and my girlfriend pinky promised to enlist in the Marines if a war broke out between US and India.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a keeper. Doesn't matter what your parents think. It's YOUR life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cross cultureal marriages fail more often than same culture marriages for obvious reasons. you are seeing it in th early stages. Your girlfriend and mom will resent each other and the problems will be longterm especially when it come to raising kids, your wife will not be happy and it will be bad.

What Girls Said 2

• Okay, no one should make you feel that way about your parents.. I don't care how much you love her. There's plenty of girls but you only get one mom. I can't believe you said that. You may not see it now but your parents just want you to be successful. Either way, you are an adult and can do as you like, date who ever you like. What you shouldn't do, is wish your mother was dead.. The same women who birthed you and raised you. This girl make wake up tomorrow and not want you anymore, but your mom will always love you and care for you. I think you need to rethink your priorities.

• truth is, my girlfriend helped me get in shape and get better grades. and I'm way more social now.

• You can't fix stupid!

What Guys Said 2

• Ya Indians in the older generation seem to be really introverted and stuck in their own little cultural bubble. It's strange.

• Funny how there was an exact same question asked by an Indian guy about having an Asian girlfriend few days back. Why lie about this?