I don't like him because he isn't very masculine?

we were making out on my couch but it was dumb and i wasn't into it. were going to a concert i really want to go to together but i want to hook up with someone else at the concert

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest with him. It's totally not fair to him to make him go to a concert with you, just so you can hook up with someone else. In fact, I think that'd be a pretty shitty thing to do.

You need to be honest with him and tell him you aren't interested. Don't put him through that. Let him get away from you and move on, then you can hook up with whoever you want ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be wrong to go with this guy together to a concert with the intention to hook up with another guy. It's fine if you don't like him but be honest with him about it beforehand.

What Guys Said 4

• Well then you should tell him that and you should go after whom you find is attractive.

• Define "isn't very masculine"?

And honestly, taking him to some concert to hookup with someone else isn't really very fair to him. I mean, of course you have the right to hook up with someone else but, why bring him with you?

• offer to buy his ticket or sell him yours.. depending who's tickets they are.

• You are not much of a Woman, So don't judge others too harshly.

What Girls Said 0