Would you be in a relationship if the other person is in love with another person?

Most Helpful Girl

• No fucking way.

If someone I am with loves another person then what the heck is the point? If he is so in love with another person they can't have they clearly need to get their priorities straights and get over it before trying to enter another relationship. If I had this knowledge I'd wish them good luck and refuse entering a relationship with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no I would not.

What Girls Said 16

• No, if he's in love with someone else then he should be with her, not me. I will never settle for "second best" and if I find out a guy is just settling for me because he can't be with someone else, I would no longer want to be with him.

• Huh? Why would I and why would they even wanna be in a relationship in that case? Makes zero sense. No.

• No, I don't see how I would have any benefit in that, I'd feel like a second choice because ultimately they couldn't have that other person. I only want to be first, and not just "good enough".

• No. I wouldn't be able to handle knowing that I'm not #1. I am always demoted to a #2 position and I hate it. I'm not going to be #2 to the person I love/am in love with.

• No. I'm not going to be with someone who isn't 100% sure they want to be with me.

• No. I would not waste my time on someone who isn't giving me their all.

• No, what's the point of that? I'd be unhappy anyways.

• Why would I put myself through that torture? No.

• No never ever ever would you?

• NOPE. Everyone deserves more than to be second best.

• Hell no

• It's taking a huge risk but if I like the person, I think I would.

• No never

• A casual one, perhaps, if I didn't love him either.

• No, i would not put myself through that...

• No. Why would I ever do that?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I never want to be in love in the first place, but to answer your question hypothetically, my answer is NO WAY!! Of course not.

• I don't see the point in being in a relationship with someone who loves someone else. So to answer your question, of course not.

• Fuck no