I found at a girl is indifferent about me... how do I get her to like me?

What Girls Said 1

• You can't get her to like you. You should not manipulate someone into liking you. You should try your luck with someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• you don't 'get' her to like you, you take her out of the picture, improve yourself however you see fit and then see if it works out. Focusing on her and 'getting her to like you' usually comes off as creepy, and most lasses can see through it when a guy is trying too hard and acting unnatural

• Ok, so she knows that I like her but she doesn't know that I know. She comes over and talks to me everyday in class and we text... so not sure what to do now.

• same topics as in person really, music, film, mutual friends, plans for weekend and shit. Long as the conversations are 2 sided the subjects less important. And man if you do ask her out don't do it over text, it's better to be bold and if it turns out she's not interested you'll have no physical reminder and moving on will be easier

• Alright, thanks man! Wish me luck...

• You can't forcibly make someone like, you. You can't control her feelings.