What would you do?

Guys, if a girl accused you of lying and playing/using her and you'd block her number and delete her from facebook, it'd would only because she figured out the damn truth, right? I mean if you'd have kept it real with her, you'd have tried to explain everything, right or wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It would be because I do not appreciate being falsely accused of things when I never even gave her any reason to suspect anything.

• Well tbh this sucker gave me lots of reasons to suspect shit...

• That is fair enough. It depends really on whether or not you have a legitimate reason to be suspicious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right. He was playing you. You wouldn't have accused him if he wasn't acting in a way that would make you believe he was, right?

What Guys Said 2

• Wrong. If a woman won't accept the truth and insists on being a pest, I'll delete her.

• Not really. It's obvious she doesn't trust me. What's the point of anything without trust?

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily. It could be that he doesn't want to deal with crazy accusations and drama that would inevitably come with that.