Girls, Does a mans car influence your decision on weather or not you'd date him or sleep with him?

I've seen so many beautiful girls in life and I've always been led to believe that a woman also makes her decision depending on a mans vehicle. If he's Rollin in a Honda then he's struggling but if he's Rollin in a Mercedes or BMW or Lexus or Audi then he likes the finer things in life and he's chasing big money... These are small examples of what I was taught... But is it true? Do you often choose your mate on a mans vehicle?

(Not life long mate, just a mAte in general)

• yes a mans vehicle type often affects my choice
    6% (2)
  • No I don't care what kind of car he drives.
    94% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I've always rolled in expensive cars, I like Audi and Merced... Audi is amazing craftsmanship and Mercedes is just so smooth that it's almost impossible for your dAte not to fall asleep in it lol
Mercedes*^

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. What he drives doesn't really matter to me. He doesn't need a Benz or Bentley or some flashy car. I can understand the struggle and I also know that guys with flashy cars aren't always rollin in dough.

• True statment!

• Oh huh okay I get it now.. Smh I thought they were down votes

• Lol nah. No more downvotes.

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all! Besides, I have my own car.

Wealth , cars etc don't impress me. If I like a guy I wouldn't care if he drove a Rolls Royce or got around in " Wheelie Bin"

Not all girls judge their potential partner by his possessions. They're immaterial to me.

• I seriously don't know types of cars without GOOGLE. I can appreciate a nice looking car though and I might complement the guy with the nice car but I don't see why the car should influence my decision on dating the guy. It does nothing for me. Is it just to look good in an expensive car? Is it about image? I saw this video where a guy asked a girl if they wanted a to go for a ride in his whatever car he had. Most girls said yes. I'd be tempted for the ride but not for sex or to date him. I'd be friendly and maybe open to making a friend. If I'm into a guy he could be driving a junker and I'd get it.

• I saw a bunch of YouTube videos like that... They were pointing out how slot of beautiful girls are gold diggers lol... The guy had like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari and he'd hit on girls and they'd say yes but thrn he'd get in like a old school big car and they'd make up an excuse to escape lol...

• I think we've watched the same ones. Sounds the same.

• No. I find that people who are overly concerned with their cars are usually ostentatious and want everyone to know they have money. The funny thing is, these people are usually the ones who go into debt to buy a luxury car they can't afford.

There are more important things to spend money on first.

• Oh believe... I had to look up that word because I had no clue what it meant... 😓 that's impressive! You must be really smart because that's the first time a 19 year old made me google a word.. 😫
      Lol (ostentatious) hmm...👌🏽👍🏽

• HIs car will definitely give him a boost to his overall attractiveness if it's really good or a minus if it is really shitty. But it won't be a deciding factor as to whether to go with him or not, but maybe it would be a deciding factor on whether to use his car depending where you are going. Girls don't choose a mate based on one thing, but a criteria of MANY different things (this is done subconsciously)... Based on his overall score, we will date him or not. At least for me.

If you have a nice car, it probably gives you +1 point, but that won't matter on all the other point she's checking you out on. It's more like a bonus, everybody likes a bonus, but it's not a deciding factor ;-) Good luck!

• At least not for the non-materialistic girls. If she is a material girl, then definitely your car will be a deciding factor... but then you are attracting the wrong kind of partner, who is looking at what you have not who you are. You don't want that. She will leave you the moment you car goes from Audi to bus stop.

• Haha, I think I read it somewhere on the comments.. lol and you're welcome.
      And do not worry, you will know when you meet a golddigger.. just don't let your heart and eyes blind you. Love is blind, so be careful and have fun! :-)

• Than you dear😃

• None of the guys I've dated could even drive when I met them. It's always been me and my car. Personality is far more important. I'd rather have a guy who can stimulate me with good conversation than a guy with a flashy car who has to Google words used by 19year olds.

• SMH was that directed towards me? 😑 because personally I feel like it was…

• Ppssshhh!!😤 Pussy ain't shit lol but I work my ass off for the things I desire and I'd prefer Not to have some clumbsy horny bimbo fuck it up... I'm not one of those losers that puts the pussy on a pedestal and let's a girl get away with all her fuck ups just because she happens to be pretty... 😤 by the way... What is your problem? Are you jealous or Somthin? Just because I was intrigued by a word that the 19 year old girl used how on earth does it make me a dumbass?😂 and why are you even reading my conversations that take place with other people? You must be one bored 33 year old lady cuz WOW!😳

• by the way... I only bothered to ask if you were attempting to talk because I just didn't wanna attack your stupid ass without reason. I get the feeling your one of those females that uses her looks to get a pass in life, which makes me question why you wouldn't put a picture of yourself up.. I also get the feeling your lazy but I can't confirm those theory's

• No. I know nothing about cars. I couldn't tell you which car is more expensive or better than another. If it gets us to where we are going, then I'm good.

I did go on a date with a guy in high school once because he drove a convertible but that's the only time I've ever done something like that.

• I fond as i ├óge these things mean less to me

• you can own a flashy car, and lots of debt. you can own an old car, and be in a great financial position. A car should mean nothing when finding a guy.
    however, a one night stand is different. Personally, if a guy asks me to sleep with him on the first date, i'm not interested, but i would rather sleep with a guy who has a nice car then one who does not (regarding one night stands).

• What if a guy ask you to be his girlfriend, would you hold back and make him work for the sex?

• if I'm serious about the guy, I'd wait until I'm sure. I wouldn't make him do yard work or anything, but I'd certainly want to bond and get to know him first.

• Niiicceee

• I don't care for cars at all. The guy I'm dating doesn't even have a car. Its just transportation, it doesn't make s a difference if he rides a bike or drives a Rolls Royce.

• LOL. No. I never understood judging a man based off of his car. As long as he has one, we're fine.

• No, I'm currently talking to a guy who doesn't have a car at all.

• Woah how old is he if I may ask?

• Thanks. You're probably right

• Sweet dreams 😊

• I boyfriend has never had a car. I really don't care.

• Oh, you'll care the older you get... at least I believe you will

• We're both in college. He doesn't have the financial ability to get a car right now. Which is why we share mine.

• Oh I see