Why would a guy?

Get angry somebody is calling your phone at midnight if he claims he doesn't want a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• did you need homework help at midnight?

• Nooooooo but why did he get so angry it was a girlfriend and then he said i could talk to other guys but gets mad somebody called my phone at midnight

• he got angry cuz a girlfriend called you? i find that hard to believe.

were you in the middle of cuddling and watching a movie? (or something intimate)

you're not giving many details so it's hard to say.

• Yes were and he started to question me and get very upset. Like we were together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends if you're with him or not, perhaps he's slightly jealous because he wants your attention.

What Guys Said 2

• Did it wake him up?

Perhaps he's jealous. If he claims he doesn't want a relationship he's still subconsciously protective of you while in his company. Imagine your ex dating someone else after you broke it off. You'll probably have a small tinge of anger. Or a little more relevant imagine him with someone else.

How long ago did he claim he didn't want a relationship? Perhaps he is thinking of the possibility in the near future...

• Maybe he's not saying his true feelings

What Girls Said 0