Girls, My girlfriend says she's bored of me and our relationship what should I do?

So me and my girl have been dating for about 6-7 months now and she's saying she's bored and I understand because we hang out at my place a lot and I know I should take her out more but something in the back of my head is telling me to waste a lot of effort on her because every time we plan to go out she'll change her mind and want to stay in like she's testing me to see if I'll take her out. Another problem is she's always talking down to me like I'm some nobody and thinks everytime we fight (which is a lot) its okay to say I love you and act like nothing happened at the end of it and the problem is I like her a lot so I let a lot of these things slide but I don't know what to do anymore because we just broke up today and I already want to get back together so I need help tell me what you guys think I should do leave her or try something different because I'm not ready to give up

3

What Girls Said 3

• It's extremely boring dating a guy that only wants to stay home instead of going out to dinner, etc. My boyfriend was more like that towards the beginning of our relationship and it was really boring. We go out all the time now though.

As for her treating you badly, that's not ok. If you do want to get back with her, you guys should sit down and talk about everything and bring up all the issues (not going out, her treating you badly, etc.) also see if you can get to the bottom of why you guys fight so often.

• You can bring it up to her saying you want to do things, however she backs out last minute, so how are you suppose to spice the relationship if she's not willing at the end of the day. Also tell her what she's doing wrong, she's telling you what she sees wrong so why can't you do the same? If you broke up today, maybe it's best- both of you don't sound too happy in the relationship or need to just be by yourselves.

• Shame man, im sorry you guys broke up today. its never nice going through that, but if she treats u like shit, she really doesn't deserve your time or effort. also, the fact that u guys always chill at your place and never go out most certainly will have an effect on your relationship. especially at your age. you should be going out and having a great time at every opportunity you get!

Id say you need to leave her alone, and figure out if you really like her, or just the idea of being with her.
    if you really can't do that, then make sure you take control, and plan things together... stop asking her what she wants to do, and tell her you want to how her how much fun you can be! take charge boi!