Beautiful girls tend to be less judging?

I have always noticed this, that beautiful girls tend to be less judging in the looks department. Because they are beautiful, the take the beauty for granted.
When you take something for granted you tend to ignore it, and this enables them to actually see through physical beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• no not really this attitude is relative to each person.
    plus there are other things to judge than looks.

• But.. You are so nice..

• Good analogy, yea I got your point

• Thanks for mho ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• People are going to be judgmental regardless of how they look and beauty is very subjective any how

What Girls Said 8

• If beautiful girls are less judge then they wouldn't take the beauty for granted, they'd appreciate that they have the good gene, perhaps some beautiful people are down right just good people too.

• I believe it has more to do with their mentality, which would have developed from the environment they grew up in and the values they were taught. It's not really about whether people who do not judge looks are beautiful on the outside, that's just a happy coincidence. There are lots of people who are what society would term 'average' who also have this mentality. When a parent teaches their child with words and actions that inner beauty is the most important characteristic a human being can have, that is how people (both men and women) are less judgmental contributors to society.

• Hmm. Where have you done your research?

• Don't think so, dude, most beautiful girls are bitchy XD

• I believe you are blind and think anything they do is cute because they are attractive so you only see what you want to see.

• So untrue.

• True.

• People consider me beautiful and I want a guy who I am attracted to, I'm not judgmental, but I will not date an ugly guy

What Guys Said 8

• I thought the contrary to the above is true, meaning beautiful women tend to judge more on looks, at least that's my view. However this doesn't apply to all women, not all beautiful women are judgmental by nature, not all beautiful women will judge the guy based on looks.

• I have not found this to be remotely true myself, with some of the most judgmental and superficial being the most "beautiful" (as in, popular to a lot of guys, they weren't always my type).

Perhaps you've just managed to get lucky and meet some beautiful people who aren't judgmental. There are some who are just naturally beautiful and radiant, and yet kind and gentle (my type). Those ones aren't necessarily very fashion-conscious, they don't need to be.

• I dated a couple of women who later lost weight fixed themselves up and then made it clear they weren't attracted to me. Really? We were fucking a couple of years ago, and I haven't changed that much.

• False.

• did you come to that conclusion after one or two examples?

• Maybe , I have dated from both categories and I have friends in both categories.

• and you know people through and through after a small time dating? I don't think so, my man.

• Lmaoo yea because they can get laid OP, others are just bitter ones

• This is untrue. It's the opposite, ugly girls is just more judging, probably from being bitter. This is especially true for fat girls, they are the most likely to be bitchy.

• Yes I notice the beautiful girls (8/10 and above+) more often than not are easier to talk to (less stuck up and bitchy) even to ugly looking guys. In addition to that they are less slutty than the average girl (they are pretty they don't need validation) and tend to stick to LTR with high quality males rather than sleeping with hot guys one after another.

Mean while girls who are 4-7/10 range tend to act like total stuck up princesses who will act like a total bitch/indifferent to a guy who she deems unattractive (does not give her that validation she is the shit). In addition girls in this age range of attractiveness often tend to be the most slutty, needing that validation they are hot so they sleep with attractive males who just want a quick nut for that validation.