I've had sex with three guys at my school. Will it mess up my chance with another guy?

There's this guy I really want to talk to and get to know but I'm scared he's going to reject me because of my number. I had sex for the first time over the summer and when I got back for fall semester I was unhappy and lonely and made bad choices. I slept with three guys here, two I knew and one I just met. It didn't happen back to back but one guy once a month. I felt terrible and cut myself off. I haven't had sex or talked to guys in months because I felt ashamed.

It's a big school but my ethnic group is small compared to the entire student population and someone knows someone you know (I hope that makes sense). I just found out two of the guys know each other. I really want to talk to this guy I'm interested in but I'm scared he's going to reject me. I would understand why of course but should I go for it anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does the guy your interested in know the people you slept with? As in, are they his friends? If not it shouldn't be too bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what? Who the fuck cares?

I think you should go for it anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about the "what if's", if you are interested in someone try to pursue it

• lets hope you get to achieve what you want and he doesn't mind , but me personally no i wouldn't consider a long term relationship with you, i am sorry if it offends you but three guys, in one year just because you were lonely? thats no excuse

• It's not offensive to me at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I realize it's no excuse as well. I made a mistake so whenever the topic does come up I hope he'll understand.

• here's the thing , women seek high status men who have connections with everyone and have been "used" so many times they just like it and can't even explain why , however we (men) dont , we value something that is only ours and ours only so you can understand why 3 guys in one year is not helping your cause... I don't know if care about my opinion but dont listen to what people say , a girl having sex will always be judged much more aggressively than a guy , those who say we're all equal are lying to themselves , it really shows in everyday life there is no need to explain it any further. I hope he overlooks your past mistakes and you get to have him , i knew a girl once who done much worse things with more men but eventually she found a decent guy who accepted her ( I don't know if they're still together though... ) so good luck.

• You had sex with three guys in six month, if they know, you migh have a reputation of easy girl. If he was a one-shot, you have your chances, but you will look ridiculous to ask for serious relationship…

• Yeah that's true. I think I'm still going to try and pursue him though. Hopefully he can look past my mistake.

• Just try, so! And come what may!

• yes have sex w/ him too.

cuz that's what's gonna happen =)

What Girls Said 1

• If he rejects you for doing what you want with YOUR body then you don't want or need to be with a guy like that.
    I think when people judge others for having "too much" sex or "not enough" sex, that says a lot more about them and their character than the people they are judging.