What do you do if you want a boyfriend but no guys want ask you out?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Try too approach with kindness.. get too know each other look for a good convo ask him are you single be honest:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would suggest you then take the next step and ask them out.. it is 2016.. lots of women been doing that for many years now.. and if you get rejected.. try again.. there is someone out there for everyone.. you sometimes just have to look to find them

0|3
    0|0
  • Look at what your doing wrong. You must have had some guys intrested in you. Think about your past. Look for the patterns. Improve on those patterns. Then improve on yourself. Make yourself a catch. If you do that a high quality guy will notice you.
    And if you want a boyfriend because you think it will make you happy then your mistaken. That is how neediness starts. Because once the infatuation wears off you will want them all the time since they are the reason your happy. ( They can be part but should not be the only) First become happy by yourself ! Improve yourself in every way. Live life like you want to. Then because like attracts like ( Think about your peer group. They like things you like.) So then if you are happy by yourself and truly happy. Then you will attract a mate who is the same and you will have an effortless.. lovingly playful relationship !
    Summed up i could just say.
    Become what you want to attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask the guys out.

0|4
    0|0
  • connections

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask them out instead.

0|2
    0|0
  • You go and ask them out. I think that whole "guys should be the ones asking girls out" is dying. At least, that's the impression I get from GAG.

0|2
    0|0
  • ... Do something yourself?

0|1
    0|0
  • Get steak, attach to hook, cast, reel in and wait for nibbles!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make friends and get to know people.

0|1
    0|0
  • ask them

0|1
    0|0
  • ask a guy out. lel

failing that hit the club and pull down your knickers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2