Guys if you could take a woman on a date anywhere in the works where would you take her?

There's so many places that sets the mood... Islands, restaurants, etc... But where would you take someone you care about...

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this question and am curious to see the answers. I would love him to surprise me and arrange it himself. I don't like making the decisions all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing too extravagant. I enjoy walk and talk dates, it let's us explore the town while getting to know each other and what each other likes. Even if I've been with the guy for a while, exploring and having an adventure somewhere new would be exciting.

• I would want him to take me to haunted house!

• lol you'd be to scared... You look like throttle to run away fast

• Hahaha to protect you'll! Your smarter than I though lol you got a plan! Hahaha trickster!

• Exactly haha 👍🏼 he would protect me 😍

• Alone on the beach for sure!

Or beautiful mountains work too.

• anything nature or art related is great

What Guys Said 2

• I'll leave that choice to her! :)

• Lol women like surprises

• I know that, but I'm talking about taking her out on the type of dates you mentioend here!

Besides, in general I have a lot of things going on in my life now, and dating at this point would be just a distraction. I need to get my shit together first. As a bonus, it will also increase my dating pool! :)

• ah I see

• Venezia, Italy :)