Girls, is it just younger women who want to see a guy with no chest hair or minimal hair?

Girls, is it just younger women who want to see a guy with no chest hair or minimal hair?A younger male user suggested that woman prefer men who have no hair on their chest and I questioned that statement. I posed a question asking women about their preference and it was almost a 50/50 split between wanting to see body hair and wanting a guy with no chest hair. Is this a generational difference? Now I am asking you to declare your preference and your age. Thanks for participating in the survey!

• I am under age 25 and I want to see at least some hair on a guy's chest.
    39% (43)
  • I am under age 25 and I do not want to see any hair on a guy's chest.
    41% (45)
  • I am between ages 25 and 40 and I want to see at least some hair on a guy's chest.
    14% (15)
  • I am between ages 25 and 40 and I do not want to see any hair on a guy's chest.
    5% (5)
  • I am over age 40 and I want to see at least some hair on a guy's chest.
    1% (1)
  • I am over age 40 and I do not want to see any hair on a guy's chest.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't offer an option for those of us who don't really care either way. Me, personally, I just want a MAN, not a boy. This has little to do with hair and a lot to do with him having SOME shape and definition that provides a comfy place to rest my head upon. Too much hair is another thing that should be declared. If you have hair, MANSCAPING IS A MUST!! We don't want to begin exploring erogenous zones and have to pull out the weed whacked to get there!!! Too much hair ANYWHERE but above your ears and forehead is NO GOOD!! Nice and neat please and we will enjoy exploring your bodies!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

What Girls Said 21

• I would rather a man with no hair, or at least NOT TOO much body hair... but that is because I have enough hair myself and I have to think about my future kids not having to worry about extreme facial and body hair. So I am looking for someone with less hair than me. While I wouldn't mind some hair, too much is a bit of a turn off (for me), but as I mentioned it is because of my future specimen. It is actually a conflicting need, because I like men who have nice thick hair on their heads or who have nice beards, I find them sexy and I don't like bald men, however, having this means you have a lot of hair on your body as well... So it is a conflicting want. I actually don't like chest hair, but don't mind it anywhere else: arms, legs, face, head.
    Once you don't have way too much hair (like the indians or arabs), I am fine. I have enough already hair both of us :-) Or if you groom your hair, it is actually fine.

• I am very neutral about it.
    I have no preference.
    If he wants to keep his chest hair, he can.
    If he wants to shave it off, he can.
    It's his body and he can do whatever he wants with it.
    If he has soft chest hair, I love to lay my head on his shoulders while we cuddle in bed and rub them.
    As long as they are not overly excessive, I'm fine with them.

• I used to care.
    I used to HATE body hair. I don't know why, it just freaked me out. I could deal with hairy legs, and that was it.
    Since being with my boyfriend I've grown to like it, but the one thing I cannot stand is a hairy back. Blurghhhh. Thankfully he doesn't have one but I've said he will be shaved if it grows back there.

I quite like his chest hair - it's quite comforting and it makes me feel like I'm with a man not a boy.

• It's simply a preference. With me, I want little to no hair because it just LOOKS better. I wouldn't mind a lot of hair if it LOOKED good, but having the curly chest hair is completely unattractive no matter on which body.

I like when the hair is very straight and flat... I do not mind that. And of course not having any is perfect either.

It simply depends on the person.

• My preference is to be with a man with minimal chest hair. However, should he have chest hair, I do not want him to shave it because that is much much worse. I do not want a stubble rash on my chest, thanks.

• Some guys can pull it off and some can't. Nev for example can definitely pull it off.
    i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/Fidget72/nev1.jpg

• I love my men hairy. The hairier the better. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

No chest hair makes me feel like I'm am after a boy. 😐

• It's a trend. The 70s were a littler different. So ya it's fair to assume younger women are more likely to follow that trend.
    But then again seems men of all ages jumped onto the no pubic hair train, so who knows

• A little bit is fine, but I am not a fan of hairy men. Still, its not a requirement for guys I date to have little to no chest hair. If they do, they do and that's fine.

• Hairy chest for me! I'm 21 :D

• I really don't care either way.

• I'm 22. All I have to say is, please give me a guy with a hairy chest. It is hot and manly.

• Not that I am attracted to many guys but I am attracted to my boyfriend and he has lots of body hair and that's how I like it.

• I don't like hair to be honest

• prefer a little bit of hair or non at all

• I don't have an opinion either way.

• I love some hair on my guy

• No hair = weird
    Bush = weird.
    At least some hair = nice.

• I want a bare smooth muscular chest. No hair whatsoever

• Myself and majority of my girl friends aged 25-32 prefer not much hair on the chest, but we all love the happy trail on the stomach.

• Chest hair doesn't bother me too much. As long as its neat.

I'm more not into facial hair (beards, half beards etc) don't ask why. Not sure.