Guys, would he give me a final chance if I'm honest about my feelings?

I want to tell him how I honestly feel but I’m scared he doesn’t like me anymore because of all the mixed signals and me being confusing, I didn't know what I wanted. I was talking to other guys and hooking up with others, he wasn't really. We've been hooking up for a year, and I haven't really said how I felt about him unless I was drunk. We went on a few dates in the beginning, he asked me, but now we’ve just been sleeping together for the last year. The reason we only went on a few dates was because we went on dates when I was home over the holidays. I was still at school then so I went back to school, three hours away. We never talked about our feelings for one another and things got pretty messed up. A lot of mixed signals, confusion and miscommunication between us. So we would just hook up when we saw eachother. He also thought I rejected him at a point, I said things I didn't mean (I said we should just be friends when I was upset with him because I didn't know if he liked me and I said he should hookup with other people, I know low blows) and after that he ignored and avoided me for like a month. . I’ve liked him all along but I just never knew what I wanted or how he felt or where we stood. I assumed he didn't like me and it was just casual. Now I’m moving away. I don't know how to tell him this all.. We kind of told eachother we like eachother when we were drunk, but I dont know if he meant it. So now I dont know if he’d care. I saw him two nights ago and he fully ignored me and avoided me.. does he still have feelings for me?

What Guys Said 1

• You might have hurt him a lot but saying your true feeling might be a great way to get his attention and maybe gain his feeling toward you back , better to try than regret.

• Thats how I feel and at least then I'll know no matter what the outcome. I won't be left wondering and driving myself crazy with the what ifs. Whats the best way to do it? I was thinking I should message him and ask him to meet up. I don’t know when to bring up us meeting or how? I dont want to be like we should talk.. thats too intense. What should I say? Im seeing him either this weekend or if not this weekend I will 100% see him next weekend right before I leave for my going away part and friends birthday. I dont want to bring it up when were drinking, because its not genuine. Also should I meet up with him before I see him (ASAP), before we go out drinking either this weekend or next. or after we go out, 3 days right before I leave.

• makes perfect sense! I want to be honest with him and apologize. I want to tell him I really do care about him and will miss him.

• Good luck :).