I want a girl to cuddle with, hang out with, and have sex with, but none of the other BS. Is this possible to find?

I don't want to have to pay for stupid dates, be committed, or any of that nonsense. Would any girl accept this?

• This is possible
  • This isn't possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's possible. But I mean I think most girls are all about that "nonsense". It's not even really nonsense. It's really reassuring knowing someone is down for you 100% and isn't just using you for sex. Going on dates is nice I don't know I personally find commitment appealing. If a guy doesn't want to commit to me personally I will just leave and know that their will be a guy who will gladly take me out on a date.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I used to do that (friends with benefits).
    All I just wanted was some cock and company, lol!
    But I'm out of this phase.
    That gets empty after a while.

If a woman is looking for the same thing as you, you'll gladly find this.

• it's possible; just make sure that you guys are both on the same page (because stringing someone along is cruel).

• Take the cuddling part off and that's exactly what I want. Sex and hanging out. No stupid romanticism.

• That called 'long term relationship' after about the fifth year! you stop going out, and just become friends who stay at home, have sex, and keep each other company.

• Fuckboy? Friends with benefits? You can do that for a while but eventually one of the two will fall in love with the other.

• I know plenty girls who are down for that. I'm more of a relationship type girl, though.

• This firl right here doesn't like this. So you just want a fuckbuddy?

• lol I like the idea of that. Less pressure, no commitment, no hurt feelings when someone wants to end it in my opinion

• I'm a girl and I am looking for the same thing as you are.

• I would!!! Wait, so does that mean no other girls.. She'd be your exclusive non-girlfriend but semi girlfriend without the BS?

• Sounds like a waste of time. What about only hanging out?

• I don't think that's even friends because I buy my friends gifts, take them to the movies and make them dinner

• You can possibly find a female willing to do that they are out there and just like you but be aware that you won't be the only one doing it with them so wear protection. FYI protection doesn't protect against all STI's

• It's called a friends with benefits. The way you describe it though makes you sound cheap.

• If you don't want to pay for dates you can go Fxxk ur self

What Guys Said 8

• This is what I have.

Was looking for a relationship but got this instead

• This is what hookers are for...

• Girls don't come without nonsense. I think every guy who's straight would love this, but ask yourself how many guys you know or have heard about who have such a thing like that.

• Yes it's called friends with benefits.

• Friends with benefits?

• Lol hell yea its possible

• 50% of people that are in a crush want a commitment later on. That's a study.

• So a no strings attached relationship. Online dating I think is actually pretty good about this. Post a pic of yourself along with everything that you want out of a relationship with the person and then look for some other girl on the dating site that has written similar desires on their profile.