Would you date a girl with facial hair?

Would you ever date a girl who has facial hair? Even if she can't do anything about it?
Would you be okay with her growing it out? If she has facial hair but she shaves her face, would you still mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if it's that noticeable then I want to say no I wouldn't.
    Where is the growth coming from?

• Polycystic ovary syndrome - which is a homonal syndrome and can't really be treated.

• I just looked at it, and to be honest I'm not attracted to it.
      If she waxed or shaved the area then I'd be more likely to overlook it.

Most Helpful Girl

• shavee what noooo
    girl who the hell is telling you to do that? Unless you are doing laser you do not shave your facial hair cause it comes out darker and stronger. At least wax...
    and facial hair is no biggy I used to have a bit of baby hair like next to my ears.
    Just do electric and if you have too much and it is too dark you can start with laser and then continue electric.

What Guys Said 4

• Gives me something to hang onto. WOOF WOOF.

• Depends, I have known some really cute girls who have to shave sometimes.

• Might as well ask if I'd date a man. No I wouldn't.

• heyaall na,
    man thats like a woman wanting to date a man who has periods

What Girls Said 1

• lots of girls have a little hair or peach fuzz, it's totally normal. don't grow it out though, men aren't attracted to that. u can go to a salon and get it threaded say once a month, or save up and get laser treatments that can remove up to 95% of the hair permanently. how good is that? :)