Out of curiosity, would you rather date an ugly girl with an amazing personality or a pretty girl with a horrid personality?

• Ugly girl with an amazing personality
    86% (12)50% (10)65% (22)Vote
  • Pretty girl with horrible personality
    14% (2)50% (10)35% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• this question has been asked many times already, and in the end, everyone would rather date an ugly giel with amazing personality, inclduing myself.

Awesome personality makes you prettier, while being a b. tch destroys your pretty face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Ugly girl I can actually get along with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never want to date a woman that I thought of as ugly, much less be in a relationship with someone that I am not attracted to. Sorry, but any girl I am not attracted to is only friend material. At least the attractive girl with a bad personality could interest me in the short term before I got sick of her attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather stay single forever. Really I would never date a girl that I'm not attracted to or don't find her personality interesting.

But to give you a fair answer, I would rather date a girl that is slightly pretty with a very cool personality, over the hottest girl out there with a horrible personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girl with ugly personality until I find a girl I am physically AND mentally attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose niether.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote C neither one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date both, but it probably wouldn't last too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Your choices in reality are two from the following three: hot, smart and sane.

Go for smart and sane. They last a lot longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • B. at least I'm getting great sex from using her body.

0|1
    0|0
  • If your ugly. Go to the gym get healthy! Become happy! It will make your skin glow. Your face will look better as it is slimmer and follow what your passionate about. This will give you a personality that's worth dating. Do not just accept i am ugly. You can honestly change that. And to answer your personality i would Date a pretty girl with and amazing personality. No less ! So if i found my self at a place where these are my options then i will look somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think u have to be pretty. But if ur very ugly it can be weird. Even tho i think almost all girls are pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn a tie

0|0
    0|0