Girls, do you do these tests?

On youtube, a dating coach was saying how during meeting a guy for the first time, she'll kinda do some tests like for his strength, confidence, insecurity etc.

Do any of you do that? And how do you go on about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, see, I'm actually good at reading people. (: So, I never did waste anyone's time -- mine included -- with redundant shit.

On the other hand, peppering a relationship with oh-yeah-I-dare-you's of various kinds? Now that, that's good times.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel like any girl ever did this to me, although when I'm with a girl she can throw at me any of those, cause I will be so pumped up that there's no way I'd fail.

Even if on a regular day I might. Right there and then, nothing will stop me.

So I think it's a little bit of a bad test. Cause you are trying to test someone when he is trying to prove himself anyway, so it will be like giving someone surprise test on the day when he came prepared to pass it

What Girls Said 5

• yeah lol I ask questions, I trip (not usually on purpose) to see if he'll help or something, I don't know. It's usually a spur of the moment to regret later

• I once tried to grab a girl's hand when she was falling and ended up grabbing so hard that I think I hurt her more than the fall :|

• @Nicu11 lol. I don't know if I'd laugh or thank you or give you a signature death glare. possibly all three, if I'm in that mood. girls are weird okay? we don't know, guys don't know, it's a mystery to never be solved.

• No I do personality test though?

• No. But if I fall and he doesn't help me up or is inappropriate it's done.

• Haha not at all. But if i notice he's rude or has no respect, I'll rule him out as an option

• More like tests to see if he's watching you... Interested etc...

For example. One dating coach usually tells girls to stand real close in his personal space to determine if he's interested or get touchy feely and see his reaction...

• haha, if a girls starts to move in close to me she better be ready for aggressiveness from me lol!

What Guys Said 4

• They do it unconsciously. Its not a test in their mind.
    You been following Corey Wayne?
    They might tease you just to see your reaction.
    Its very subtle.

• Some of them do I guess

• She might say, "You're so weird!" and you've literally done nothing weird.

Insecure guy: "Wait what? I'm not weird!"

Secure guy: *laughs* "Why do you say that?" and shrugs at the answer or ignores it.

That's one example of a test.

• I almost dated a jewish woman once, but I didn't have a dossier with me at the time when she asked.