He says we're "seeing each other" what does that mean?

Have been for 8 months or so? Dates, amazing sex, met the families and sleepovers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a transitional placeholder until someone he really wants comes along.

• Wow... I don't get what's wrong with me that he wouldn't want me...

• Your alone to find someone who will want to be more than a person "your seeing".

• I'm not ready to give him up as much as I know i deserve better.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's not as interested as he should be after 8 months.. Have you talked to him about it?

• We have had the conversation, he said he doesn't feel "the spark" although when I go away he gets anxious that I'll get with someone, make him happy and can be ourselves around each other. I don't get it... But we go to dinner with his friends too. And he says we're "seeing each other"

• I don't want to tell you how to run your relationship, but if I was you I would go away for a bit til he gets anxious and see what he can do to make you happy. Not every guy is the same but the controlling / jealous type would react to that.. I speak from experience lol

• I'm going away for almost a month in July... Can't really get away until then haha. It's just hard because we treat each other like boyfriend and girlfriend and all my friends think we are, his friends interrogate me when they meet me like friends would do to a girlfriend but right down we're not...

What Girls Said 1

• He meant exactly what he said.