Guys, How would you describe a girl who is just a friend, friends with benefits, or marriage material?

I'm curious. Describe a girl's look and personality who you condsider just a friend. Describe a girl's look and personality who you would have fun with and brag to your friends about. Describe a girl's look and personality who you would be in a long-term relationship with and possibly marry.
I'm interested to read what a 20-something year old says vs a 30-something year old.

3

What Guys Said 3

• im happy just being friends with someone if they dont hint anything more but i always imagine the possibilities of how far we could go as just friends... friends with benefits is more about looks, that you both just have a booty call to stop urges yet you can still be great friends at the same time... long term relationship is all about my connection with the person if we click and have good chemistry and not much on looks but still fairly attractive... I've not had any of these so i wouldn't know...

• fwbs: hot, gives me the type of girl who grinds with strangers and has one night stands, no unique personality traits/ordinary personality.

Relationship:beautiful, dressess classy, is genuinely hard to get rather than a girl who pretends that she's hard to get, has a personality that makes me think "damn, it would be hard to find another girl like this", makes me feel safe and relaxed, little to no drama.

• Friend: nice personality but not attractive
    Fwb: attractive but not a nice personality
    Marriage material: attractive and nice personality