What are he reasons why a guy wouldn't want to MARRY a virgin girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• As you have absolutely no idea if you are both sexually compatible.
    It's a state of mind if this is what you want and believe vin you should be pure and a virgin on your marriage day then the sort of beliefs and values you hold would not be compatible with mine.
    I respect your beliefs but personally I find them uneducated and immature. It shows that you are very stuck in your ways and it will be a struggle to communicate and find agreements with you.
    Just my opinion no disrespect intended

• We are compatible. We are affectionate and passionate

• lol I will have sex whenever he wants. If I love him I will want him all the time

• Good luck and I wish you well

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reasons he wouldn't want to marry a non-virgin girl? Some relationships just don't work out.

• Guys who don't want to marry non vigins think non virgins are dirty and impure

• Maybe he would like me to have slept around before him

• So then something other than your virginity mattered?

What Guys Said 12

• If he's sexually adventurous and suspects she may be closed-minded and impractical.

Some girls do come off that way. She may be a virgin, but if she thinks that sex is the work of Satan and completely taboo, that rarely translates to a healthy sex life with a man who expects more.

• I wouldn't marry a virgin because I would prefer a test drive first. I want to know whether she is good in bed and wants to be sexually adventurous and try new things. If she lost her virginity to me before marriage and she met my criteria then she would be fine. But I would never marry her if she has never had sex.

• What can be a deal breaked in bed?

• He might worry that you have a low sex drive or won't be adventurous in bed. Another possibility is maybe that he's slept around and feels like you would be better off with a less promiscuous guy.

Its probably the first reason tho.

• Probably all the reasons he might not want to marry a non-virgin?

• @swampfawkes Yeah, I was actually sweating there trying to explain it and realizing I was doing a very poor job. I suppose I should say that it's unlikely a man would refuse to marry a woman simply based on the account of her virginity. Instead it's far more likely that he would do so based on the same reasons he could get whether or not the woman is a virgin.

• get/give

• He might want a woman with more sexual experience, but that is really very stupid. As the number of sexual partners a woman has goes up, her ability to pair bond with a male mate goes down. That is why when you see women who have fucked around their whole life try to settle down, they end up cheating or divorcing because they are used to sexual attention from other men and sex with many men.

• Because this guy don't want to marry at all, he is just looking for sex with an easy girl.

• It dumb to buy a car without driving it first.

• because marriage is a scam promoted by religious zealots.

• he has a big dick or above average dick and thots are around otherwise. ..

• Because he wants to be looking for someone experienced veteran guy

• none

• He may have concerns about her sex drive or their sexual compatibility.

What Girls Said 5

• Some men are both (1) sexually unrestricted and (2) smart enough to realize that a sexually restricted woman will be a bad long-term match for them.

• These are some of the most ridiculous comments that I have heard. FYI folks, before you had sex, you were a virgin too. Hence, anyone who is unwilling to marry someone who is a virgin is in the slightest way a generalizing walking contradiction.

• Cause he doesn't see the point in waiting till marriage to have sex?

• some guys prefer the experience.

• Sometimes its just a guys preference. Don't think too much into it.