Why would he suddenly go quiet a few days after the first date?

So I met a guy online and we had our first date last weekend. We had a nice time, talking and walking around in the city etc.. And then, just before he took his train home, he kissed me and I kissed back. After the date, he snapchatted me pretty often. We sent pics every day until a few days ago. He opened my snap but didn't respond.. I assumed he was at least interested in me bc he said he wanted to see me again/ had a good time/ called me pretty multiple times and kept contact the first days after the date..
anyway.. I know he snaps with other people too because his snapchat score is high and he's pretty handsome so a lot of girls want his attention, but still he won't answer my last snap. There hasn't been contact between us for 4 days now and I can see he's very active on Snapchat but he just won't send me anything... why would he say he wants another date/kiss me if he's not into me? I'm confused. I really like the guy and I'm trying hard to not send him a message again.. I don't understand why he suddenly went quiet like this.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi Anonymous... He's just a dick... he's abusing you.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.