Why do white chicks date white dudes over me?

i'm black. i have a bigger dick. i have more swag. what's the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you created also other fake profiles to give dislike for some opinions? Why mods allow these people making race baiting questions against white but delete the questions against blacks fast? It's explicit that he have other profiles here pretending to be woman and he have other profiles here to give dislikes and likes pretending to be women, look at the opinion of CHARismatic110 and the fake profiles pretending to be woman to give dislikes for her.

It's not weird? I think the moderation love to keep these people against white but when is something against black and sometimes even other they try to delete fast.

• The excuse is say that this is troll? Why moderation don't call the question and things in the same way but made against blacks and say that this is troll instead of delete? Why the racial baiting against white is keep for the group of moderators and they prefer to believe or call this troll while against blacks they delete fast? Why instead of delete you keep the racial questions against blacks and just say that is troll or believe in them? So you manipulate people to keep these shit against white while try to moderate to say that is forbidden against blacks? Because something in the same racial level of hate is deleted fast against blacks but keep against white.

• if you think he isn't then ask him. are you that dumb, you can't ask him a simple question @douride2

• I have no need to ask him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Girls want class... not swag.

• Why should any chick give you preference because of your skin colour and/or dick size?

I hope you realize that your defence, the reason why you think girls should date you completely counters why they shouldn't date anyone else yea?
    (Because skin colour/dick size alone don't give you any entitlement in the real world.)
    👌🏻

• Have you been measuring other dicks?

• *facepalm* I think you just answered your own question... -_-

• So what is it exactly you have to offer over the average guy?

• my BBC

• You reveal yourself I'll go away.

• But we all now trolls are bashful creatures.

• Firstly: I know for a fact that being black is not = big dick (I live in Africa no one is blacker than that)
    Secondly : You probably are not as brazen in real life cause if you were you wouldn't have posted this question anonymously.
    Thirdly: Judging by the term you used to describe yourself "swag" I would prefer a white guy over you.
    Anyway stereotyping is just wrong and work on your "swaggy" personality and maybe... Just maybe those "white chicks" might like you better.

• go date your white boys and stop being salty

• I'd say you're the one who's being "salty" with your wackass game.

• why you still here? dun you have a white boy?

• im mostly white I do have cuban and indian decent but im white because the other half o my family is german and french... i honestly can't date a white guy... I like soft skin with color and i love thick lips and black men have a nicer ass usually... the big dick thing is... i mean if you have one you have one but I've seen black guys with average size and small size. Maybe its where you live that white girls dont like black guys.. where I live white guys are pissed lets just say that. lol.

• Yes, the fake profile piece of shit "imawoman" is now in this question too with support of the moderation, remember this guy in the other question and how the moderation keep feeding and support these fakes, keep the shit moderation with these people flooding this website while you delete and try to ban fast something against black.

• You have the same IP than OP or you're other man pretending to be woman? You are part of some forum? You're black or other loser? Do you take advantage of the stupid moderation and that is easier make shit against white because they delete fast against black?

• Because you think these are your most redeeming qualities?

• It might be about the personality and attitude. Some people like swag and stuff, others don't.

• Not every one likes swag even if you have any asker?

• @douride2 I'm not into the swag stuff. Some others like it.

• Half our fathers would kill us. Plus the whole stereotype and shit

• Swag is one of the stupdest words I have ever heard.

Good for you. You also sound a bit self inflated. Girls like who they like.

What Guys Said 15

• Do you think they'd automatically pick you over a white guy just because you're black?
    Dating is not affirmative action dude. Girls of any race go for who they are attracted to.

• He's clearing trolling. Just report the question.

• You seem like a douchebag.

• Perhaps the fact you feel the need to ask that question with the comments you made is the reason they won't date you.

• Trolling

• Yes, but this "trolling" is only accepted against white, try to make the same thing against black boys and you will see the black moderators or moderation in general working fast to delete instead of delete this.

• Hey Jared I'm just posting here cause this troll blocked me lmao at him now hahahahaha.

• @douride2 Do want the name of an admin you can report him too I reported a troll and they closed like 6 of his accounts

• A swagf*g, nice. You're an idiot.

• Because you clearly got no game young brotha. Take it from a black man whos give or take 10 years older, has been smashing em since '96 & who impregnated a white (Russian/Italian/French Canadian) woman... dont be corny and complain and throw shade... get your game up its not all about your body kid BELIEVE THAT

• lol you're a goof ball

• Cause you revolve around your dick.

• They don't have the mentality of 15-year-old?

• I love how people assume this guy is telling the truth about being black.

• cool story bro.

• I agree with you completely. I big dick is a 🔑 to success

• I bet this is a white guy trolling.

• It's some one trolling?

• You're trying way to hard. It's obvious you're just trying to create a race war.

• There you go trying to insult people again. Yes I'm still here.

• (-_-) that doesn't mean anything. Swag is not skill. Sorry for jumping on you, but really. This is why girls dont like you.