Would you date someone old enough to be your Father/Mother?

If they were very physically attractive (more than the standard person their age)?

Would you be publicy affectionate as well?

This person would have to have a 20 plus year age difference.

• Yes
  • No
  • I'd only date someone 5-10 years older, not old enough to parent me yuck!

Most Helpful Guy

• NO.

Reasons :-
    ☻That are plenty of options (billions)
    ☻She'll die early
    ☻She is probably from different generation and hence, she'll have different interests which will make me apathetic in future.
    ☻My mom wouldn't be comfortable with that scenario. (Yes, I value my mom's decision. A bit)
    ☻I'm not into MILF
    NO.

Reasons :-
    ☻That are plenty of options (billions)
    ☻She'll die early
    ☻She is probably from different generation and hence, she'll have different interests.
    ☻I'm not into MILF
    NO.

Reasons :-
    ☻That are plenty of options (billions)
    ☻She'll die early
    ☻I'm not into MILF
    ☻You mentioned 'only' physical attractiveness which isn't enough. At least for me.
    ☻This is seventh reason. :P

• GAG is drunk. Why it multiplied my opinion? :(

• Taking a quick look at it made me think you listed 3 different categories of reasons. I was most impressed xD

• @dangerDoge GAG is trolling me XD
      It is really hard to create three categories having at least five points to reject a hot MILF 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no.
    1) For some reason the idea of dating someone that old grosses me out even though A LOT of men in their 40s look really good.
    2) I care too much about what other people think of me and I wouldn't want to be labelled as a "gold digger" when strangers see us holding hands in public.
    3) I want to grow old with my future partner. I don't want him to die at the age of ~80, when I am only 60 and our children are 40. (hypothetically speaking, of course)

What Guys Said 37

• 1. Ideally no
    2. However, I lost my virginity to someone who was old enough to be my mother so that doesn't really negate the possibility
    3. At my age if I dated someone old enough to be my mom then she'd be in her mid 70s if not older, in which case with my libido she won't be able to keep up with me unless she's some kind of an exception :)

• Have you seen Patti Labelle? She's in her 70's with a guy in his 40's. lol

• No I haven't seen it :) But again I don't deny a possibility :) :)

• When I was 24 years old, I dated a woman who was 45 years old. At that time, my mom was 48, so this woman was clearly old enough to be my mother. We had a sexual relationship briefly but she was extremely inhibited and rigid and it was like being in bed with a mannequin.

Now I'm 61 and my mother is 85 years old. I'm not dating anybody that old; are you crazy? :) :) :) :)

• Would and have, maybe not as a long term thing but that fling I had with a woman 20 odd years older than me was one of the most fun few months of my life.

• Absolutely not. 99% of sane minded people wouldn't. Well except for some women who have this weird thing for older men.

• I have no problem with dating an older woman, as long as she's okay with dating someone half her age.

• What do you think she would want out of you?

• You don't think a 43 year old woman would just want sex?

I find it hard to believe she would take you seriously.

• I guess I would be okay wit that too but there are all sorts of people out there.

• Jessica Alba is 16 years older than me and I'd marry her in a heart beat!
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...4dLxCx1ulev69o1_500.gif
    In another life, I hope...

• Normally I wouldn't, but... @BelleGirl21 😏

• Love is a strange thing, but I prefer to date someone who's about +/-5 years differential than I am, so I'll have to decline

• "If they were very physically attractive"
    You have got to be kidding. I will not hesitate to walk away if she's not to my liking, regardless how she looks.
    I have dated single moms who said they just wanted to hang out and eventually fuck like rabbits somewhere out of sight. I am never serious about those kind of women.

• Not at all, the age gap would be more than 20 years, it's just too big.

• Nope. The oldest I've been with was 11 years older than me. But she shouldn't treat me with that maternal stuff. Its weird.

• How did I know women would be more likely to vote Yes?

No, I would not. As a rule of thumb, I could never date anyone old enough to be my mom or young enough to be my daughter. And I say that as a guy who intends to marry a younger woman someday.

• at your age that's like a 46 year old... that isn't too bad for a woman of your age in our culture

For men that would be ridiculous and weird

• Well, sometimes I find myself attracted to older women, but not to this point.

• I would not, no. I really only want to date with my age or younger.

• I'd be open to dating someone 20 years older than me, live and let live!

• They would have to be close to my age, or within 6 years younger.

• My parents are 61 so no haha. I would date a woman in her 30s though.

• never. that's weird.

• I would date an older woman, but not that much older. Probably 10 maybe 15 years older would be my cut off point.

• My mom is 73. No thank you.

• There is this 64 year old I currently have my eye on.

• Hell no, the most I would go is someone 5-8 years older.

• Hell no! Not at my age.

• God no. They'd be almost 70!

• She'd have to be extremely attractive for her age considering she'd be in her upper 50s.

• Nope, considering my mom is almost 60.

• Date? Yes. Marry? No. Unless we were in our 70s/90s and we wanted to. Then, I might marry them.

• Nope. To close to my parents age, and that's just too weird for me.

• I could imagine doing a ONS with a woman in her forties, but seriously date for a relationship? nope

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 28

• No, I don't know how much we would have in common especially with similar life experience and maturity. I am with someone who is exactly my age because I feel that we would figure out life together and not look up or down at on another on wisdom and understanding of what life is.

• NOOO WAYY!
    The extreme maximum for me would be 10 years older, so 30! I would prefer dating someone my age! Between 19-27 is perfect. I want to be from the same generation, to be both young and grow old together. And as it was mentioned I wouldn't want him to die way earlier than me, I wouldn't be able to live without him for all these years.

• I dated a guy that was 3 years younger than my mother. My mother is 20 years older than me. Does that count for your question?

• certainly not.

• I would if I met someone who was available, when I was available, that I had the right dynamics with.

I mean, when I was 17, I dated 32.. so what is 5 more years? now especially cause I'm in my mid twenties..

• Oh heavens no.

There are a plethora of reasons for that.

• If they're hot, why not? I can learn many things from a mature person.

and before you come to me like.. "that would be a pedophile" or any bs like that, I'll tell you I couldn't give less fucks about your opinion.

• Uhh, no. The difference would be too big for my liking, it would feel hella weird.

• No that's weird but what can I say love is love. I'd date someone 10 years older at most. Obviously not right now but later. You do whatever you want to do, no one else's opinion should have to make up your mind for you. Follow your heart.

• thats too much

• No, that would creep me out to much

• Um.

I probably would.

I have always liked to date with older men. I do enjoy it.

:\

• No i would not.

• Sure. I don't see why I wouldn't.

• Before my ex I used to date younger men, since him I only date guys who are 30 to 50ish years old. Older men are so fucking hot

• If I liked them enough

• I would give it a try.

• no i would not

• No. Im not attracted to older men.

• Noooo, I'm 15. At my age i don't think I'd date someone more than a year or two older or younger

• Not likely that would put him at 84 if he was my fathers age. LMAO hahaha

• EW!

But lets just say 58, because thats still old enough to be your Dad.
      Would you date someone that age?

• I may date someone 20 years older then myself as for marrying I don't think so.

• Yes but he would have had to have been 15 at the time

• Oh course not 😐

• I don't think I would want to do that.

• my range are 24-35

• Fuck no

• Nononono I like older guys but once they're over 50 no way.

• I was going to vote No, bu voted Yes. I can't say for sure if I will never fall for a guy that's in his 40s+ at my age. If I really cared for him, I'd date him. I would prefer under 10 years age gap, though.