How to approach your chrush?

My 11 year old sister has a chrush on a boy in a different class. She never gets a chance to speak to him, and he does not know she exists. She would really appreciate your advice😃

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. walk up to him
    2. say hi, her name, introduce herself
    3. ask his name and start finding out about what he's into

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What's a "chrush"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever considered she's a little bit too young for this stuff. Besides, he won't know what to say to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Um, don't you think she's a bit young for this?

Anyway, tell her that personal hygiene of her body and clothes is the basis because she doesn't want some bad smell to surprise her. Then, and only then, is she supposed to proceed with make-up and accessories.

Whatever she chooses, she needs to be certain that those are the things she feels comfortable in, because she wants him to like her the way she is.

Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm... i guess this question is for someone that is shy... i have no issues going up to a guy and talking to them.. i wouldn't be like hey i have a crush on you but id def try to relate to them to see if we have the same interests and then if we connect well id eventually let him know i "used" to have a crush on him... lol most of the time a guy will be like whaaaaaaat no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey u only live once just go for it! If he don't like u back then he's a jerk forget about him lol

1|0
    0|0
  • She better focus on study she is still a kid really :/

0|0
    0|0