Am I not good enough for him?

I'll keep this short. We've been talking for months now, hung out a few times, one time had sex. We call each other cuddle buddies and we talk almost everyday. He gives the impression that he really likes me, and he's says he doesn't talk to many girls and he never gets matches on tinder (he's not the most attractive guy). Yet he keeps updating his tinder.

Why does he bother talking to me if he's still looking for options? i don't expect him to be exclusive, but I'm just hurt. Feels like I'm not good enough.

P. S. We met on tinder months ago and were in college.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why does he bother talking to me if he's still looking for options? "

As stated, you refer to each other as cuddle buddies, which, in itself, suggests a mutual acceptance of the status quo.

Yet, the fact that he's attempting to entertain other options very much hurts you. If you want more from him, say you do. Don't interact with him an otherwise manner.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0