Why are white women so friggin racist?

An online dating poll said that 91% of them straight up exclude black dudes and 92% of them exclude Asians. Oh yeah, and 0% exclude white dudes. What the flying fuck?

Most Helpful Girl

• We're told over and over again that white is the only thing that's beautiful. We grow up segregated, living in nice white neighborhoods and going to schools filled with white kids. It's really unfortunate that so many people exclude other races when it comes to dating, and I'm sure a lot of it is just "I'm not attracted to them."

All of that being said, I'm a white girl and my boyfriend of 2 years is half black/half white. I think he's beautiful and he's one of the most incredible people I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• spotted the black dude not getting to fulfill his "fuck a white chick" fantasy.

Get over it. Life ain't fair, and people got preferences. You're doing nothing but preaching th choir

• Burn in hell, white dude

• What that's just shallow. ...

• @gapminder nah, this is just funny

What Girls Said 29

• Oh you poor baby.

Everything we do is racist so what the hell, why not just embrace it? No skin off my back that you have your panties in a bunch.

• If you hate them so much date women of other races.

• Hello, white girl dating an Asian guy here.

• Why are you being racist? Are black women not good enough for you?

• It has nothing to do with that, haha, this is all about power and status for me. I could care less about sex.

• @KhloeMom So you wouldn't be upset if an affluent black man hooked up with and married a white chick?

• No I wouldn't care, its none of my business for #1.

• I'm sorry that you're bitter and feel the need to blame any misfortunes of yours in the dating world on white girls, specifically, being racist and 100% at fault.

For what it's worth, I'm a white girl dating an Asian but since that is an exception to the apparent rule, I know you'll overlook that.

• I don't think you should think that the population of white women as a whole are racist. That is just one poll and there are many more people out there who aren't using that online dating site. Maybe a larger portion of white women prefer white men but I wouldn't say that all white women are racist so bluntly. All women are different and have different outlooks on men so no can really answer why.

• They're not that different, lol, at least in terms of thinking

• Found the troll.

• The ENTIRE world is racist!

Shall we make it disappear from the universe? :/

ANYWAY!! Just because you see some percent shit numbers doesn't mean you should go hang yourself or be angered at the world. There are MANY white girls married to black men and Asian men and alll other races!! even despite the percentile description you have provided... so you see, numbers of statistics aren't always the truth. So go live your life based on REAL life people not on dating polls.

• If only I weren't in too much pain to move

• @Matchmaker7072 I fail to see your reasoning, or how this is relevant to the subject... however you're entitled to assume whatever you want about anyone, yet doesn't make it true. I do not need to prove my values, and having said that, I am feeakin awesome and so is my race! 🌟✨ And yes, the world is racist!! Some are just more than others. The end!

• I was addressing the asker who commented that he was in too much pain to move. I should have clarified. If someone is in to much pain to move because women of a certain color don't tend to appear to be interested he obviously has other issues. I know the world has plenty of racial tension and there are tons of racist / prejudice people but it's not the end of the world for this guy. There are still plenty of white girls that like other races.

• Just some aren't attracted to them. How is that rasict? Is it homophobic for a woman not to date a woman?

• Yeah, to not be racist a girl MUST have sex with at least one guy of each "races" ..
    WWWWWWoooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWW so Medieval :D

Hey, when you are buying only blue stuff, are you racist against Red and the others? :O

• 0% exclude white guys lolololol trolll harder

• All anybody is 'owed' is equal career opportunities and equal protection under the law. Outside of that white people don't owe anybody a damn thing.
      Sorry don't want to rant, Just get sick of the constant agenda to make all white women sex fetishes for other races and to make white men unwanted by anybody lol

• @Zombie-Killa I couldn't possibly care what happens to the white male race, they could live happy fulfilling lives or cease to exist this very moment, I am utterly indifferent either way. I'm just sick of being unwanted due to having tanned skin, I'm sick of feeling like I'm disgusting.

• online dating is whack

• I can't talk with name of all white women but I am not racist and i know many other white women who aren't.

• That poll sounds like bullshit but even if that's not the case then that's not racism, it's preference.

• What? For me it's not like that. If the guy is attractive, he is attractive end of story. For example I have more than a huge crush on Will Smith!! Big time!!

• That's bullshit, I'm said to look like Will Smith but I'm treated like an ant

• What? If you look like Will Smith you're a god. Now I'm not at any fault if you yourself are prejudiced towards your own self. Will Smith is a god!! Tall, masculine and so handsome!!!

• I'm not even that crazy over white boys

hellogiggles.com/.../...s-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

• Ugly white chicks like you all sound the same, Sick in the head lol

• @CHARismatic110 he had me blocked, unblocked me to make that comment, then blocked me again lol

• Smh I can't stand when people do that

• But that's one site which is probably not credible!

• Because their preference is probably white guys?

• I love men of all colours. I just don't need one at the moment.

• That's not racist, it's preference. I personally do not think black people are that attractive either. And since it's online, you can't really get to know them first before you see them. I think that's the problem, apart from preference.

• Jokes on you, I don't think you're attractive at all

• Me neither, good for you!

• There are guys out there who don't find black women attractive and I could care less because it's not 100% of the world's population. People have the right to date who they want, white isn't the only race out there anyway.

• I have a white friend who only dates black guys 😂

• @PRETTYGURL12 you're the one feeling some type of way with your little feelings after I stated before I COULD CARE LESS HONEY. Thanka for the block😘

• I'm not racist. Lol I prefer black guys. I think they are the most attractive

• I think white women are brainwashed, naive, stupid and dumb, instead of say fuck you for this anonymous troll they are easy manipulated. lol.

• I'm a racist. Idgaf.

• That's just the ones on that online dating site, I guess. It is rude but it's their preference. I've dated other races, because I got along well with the guy and liked him.

• Maybe it's because white women have a false sense of superiority and self entitlement because the media uses whites as a standard of beauty

• Ya know... it's kinda our gig... right alongside our white privilege

What Guys Said 30

• Having a racial preference is not the same thing as being racist.

• It actually kinda is, considering black people are one of the most physically diverse ethnicities, I'd say white people are amongst the least diverse

• @Matchmaker7072 Literally all of their diversity extends to hair and eye color, that's about it, otherwise they all have pretty similar facial features, skin tones, etc.

• Please try explaining that to northern Europeans. I've been told that I'm not even white from Germans and Scandinavians. Apparently southern Europeans look different.

• "Why are white women so friggin racist?" Umm, who gives a fuck? I mean somebody must be fucking to make these "black on white" biracial babies of the world, right? And then again, there's nothing in the "rulebook" saying that they have to give you the time of day anyway. So once again who cares? 😂😂 i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• 0|0
  • Why are you obsessed with white women? Isn't that racist? What's wrong with black and Asian girls?

• There are so many things wrong with your statement so I'll brake it down for you
    1) One online dating poll is not a representation of all women on this planet
    2) Everyone has the right to date whomever they want. There will always be women that prefer one race over another as there will always be men that do the same.

I've been rejected for being White since the girl only dates Asian guys. You know what I did? I MOVED ON!!! There are plenty of women out there.

• This Asian dude doesn't care

• Wait another question like this? Sighs man if it bothers you so much then don't go on those sites. And besides, there's other races to choose from if the 'white girls' aren't into you, simple.

• I mean, only black girls find me attractive, and not even the good looking ones

• Well, in that case I can't really say I know what you look like to give any advice on that but, You won't get far in the relationships department with that way of thinking bub. Gotta be confident when it comes to ladies of any race.

• Do you have a URL of this poll that you can share? Otherwise, your allegations have no merit.

• Pretty much every single ethnicity prefers to date among themselves. You either deal with that or not, but it certainly isn't racist.

• They are the only group with those numbers, like, no other ethnicity will have 90 fucking percent of the population completely opposed to interracial dating

• Because you are living in a majority white populated place. Minorities - because thats where the name comes from - are a minority and thus have a way smaller amount of potential partners if they stay inside their ethnicity. Thus they are simply more open to interracial dating based on the fact that else they really shot themselves in their own food by the lack of potential selection.

• They sure like us Mexican dudes :) Why are Black dudes always so racist what with viewing non-Black women as merely objects to be taken advantage of? Racism goes both ways.

• I'm rasict not verbally but I thought I think every white guy is a kkk member cause of my rasict white friends yeah you say you ain't rasict cuz your friends with me but when you say the n word you sound racist it like dave Chappelle said yes just because your dressed like a stripper doesn't make you one but it damn sure makes it look that way

• So one poll is the entire population? How was this poll conducted? Could the poll be fake. Don't believe everything you read. Protect your mind. Your worst enemy can place sugar in your coffee but your best friend can accidentally poison it.

• Because your DUMB ASS believes an Online Dating Poll. That's why.

• White women are biologically the same as white men, Not all of them are gonna be pathetic and hate their own race.

• That is not racism.

• Okay then.

• Ya okay, they are racists but how is that any of your business.

• Finally someone who agrresponded with me I'm biracial and have had this happen numeros times on dating sites actually so much where I said fuck it and deleted my profile

• Do you have any idea how many white guy's consistently get rejected by white girls on those sites? They get tons of messages a day and pick the top of the pack. Most guys in general on those sites have bad luck.

• That's really sad. It really stinks that it came to that point for you.

• Sucks to not be white, huh kid.

• That's just the way it is.

• They aren't all racist. If anything then a very small percentage

• Again such a Question poehhhhhh

• How does that add up, bull of course.

• you have a point but its not just about black people its also about looks, status, height, clothes, everything

• Well, as a demographic you generally aren't helping yourselves out much. Culturally, you don't stand for much except material things. And in society you don't respect or follow the law.
    So until the culture shifts, those will be the assumptions made. It's not fair and I personally don't agree with it, but that's what you're up against.

• Screw you and your veneer of helpfulness bullshit. I'm not "hood" so cut that shit right now. And one day I'll rise above all of you. One day I will thoroughly stamp out your culture.

• Like zee Germans? Und zee Juden?

• The thirst for whites is real nowadays... Especially on GaG.

• white women are biologically inclined to have sex with people with closer genetics.

• So, they biologically inclined to give themselves worse genes? That's... strange.

• actually when a white woman has a baby with a black guy, the risk of stillborn and premature birth literally doubles.

• I don't know about you bro but in my own persoanl experience white women like tan skin, black hair and good looks

• Women want the alpha... so currently the whites are the alphas out of all other races... Even Asian, black and other women will choose white men.

Give it another 30 years. We won't be as powerful then.

• Whites? Alphas? Once I rose to power, I'll stamp them so hard under my heel they might as well not exist. Besides which, I am not a dog, keep your alpha, beta bullshit

• If you notice in groups of people someone is always more dominant just like in packs of dogs... You'd be a fool to deny that it exists.

Either way, white caucasoids are currently the most powerful and dominant race on the planet.

• Most people tend to date their own race. Second major preference is for white people. Given that white guys are already white girls' own race and what is most preferred, you get results like that.