Should I demand more from him? Should I state, "no more sex until you take me out!!" Or is that too much and stupid?

Honestly I'm not sure what we are... It's like we both just really wanted sex. And did a few times. We are 22. We live a half hour away... And we've both had busy schedules lately. But anyways, I was thinking maybe I should command more rules because I want a relationship... Not just sex anymore. Maybe not from him, I don't know him on a real personal level yet. Is it too much to say that we should hang out or go on a date or no sex? Ice pretty much directed it so far ie. He suggested dinner first night but I didn't really want it; I usually go straight in for sex... How do I show more interest otherwise?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you crazy? Sex is like a date. Have fun with it instead trying avoid it. Learn new move and learn drive him crazy for you. I mean date is cool to explore thing, I usually try to watch a movie with my girl but before movie is over, it either sex or fall asleep. I don't remember the last time had a date with her

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to have rules, if someone isn't giving you want you want and you can't talk to them about it then they're not for you. Just tell him that you want to get to know each other more, sex is good however you want to know him. You can tell hm you wanna go for dinner!

• Do you think there's a high chance he'll want to? Or have I doomed us already?

• No problem! I say this because I started off my 2 really long term relationships from hook ups so I know it's possible to go back

• That actually really makes me happy :b I knew it was possible!

What Guys Said 4

• Wait I'm confused. You want him to take you out more and then when he does ask if you want to go out you say no and just go after sex?

• In the beginning I said no... But now I want to.. I know, I'm confusing

• You show interest by telling him directly! NO CUES! NO SIGNS! None of that shit, speak!

• Lolol okay I will tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

• That man owes me one, I just saved him from mind games lol good luck

• He needs to fulfill your needs. Sounds like he's selfish. Best way to punish your boyfriend is no sex!!

• lol "I usually go straight in for sex"

You sound like wifey material. Srs.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't think making demands is the right answer, I think sitting him down and having a discussion about what you want is in order. You have to put into consideration what he wants too, and if you simply cannot agree or come to an understanding of each other, I think it's best to move on.