He went abroad over the summer and when he came back he didn't contact me.

Sorry guys, its a long one. Over the summer, I dated a guy I met in class. He went abroad over the summer and when he came back he didn't contact me. We ended up in the same class again and two weeks later after not talking and standing me up, he broke up with me via text message. After the semester ended, we hung out once and still talk occasionally because were in the same class together again.I don't know if he flirts with me when we talk (he stares at my lips and leans in he also boasts about himself). Now that its been almost about a year since we've gone out, is it OK to still be mad at him? How wanna hear his side too..I mean, what's really going on with him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think you shouldn't be mad at him anymore, but if you are just play him. that's what I'd do. but if ur not a player, just confront him about it and ask him about it.