Girls, would you care if a 23 year old guy had braces?

So I recently got braces. I'm just curious as to what you girls would think. I'm not gonna bore you with my past family or financial background and why I may not have gotten braces in the past since if I just met you, say at a party, you wouldn't know that part about me. Would it be a turn off for you? Would you still find a guy like that attractive? To give you additional info about me. I am about 5'11. I am muscular and fit as in I lift weights and do Sambo (it's a mixture of judo, jiujitsu, and wrestling). I'm only telling you this part as a way for you to picture my physique and yes I do have a six pack.

Obviously there's more than just physical attraction to an actual relationship but I'm saying that if you just met me and don't know much about me yet, would that be a barrier for you to reconsider going further with potentially estasblishing a romantic relationship with me?

Please. Please. Please elaborate on your answers as why you would or would not care.

• Yes I would care. It's a barrier for me and It's a turn off
    12% (2)
  • No I wouldn't care. It's not a barrier. It doesn't matter to me.
    88% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
haha well so far the comments have been good. hopefully the girl i become interested in isn't like that 1 girl in my poll :/

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you need braces then you need braces. Is there anything wrong with that? No. Should anyone put you down for it? No.

What Girls Said 4

• Braces do not phase me. Plus, nice teeth in the making here! Braces are not permanent, but even if they were, they can be a cute asset. I think it's awesome that someone is trying to work on their looks to benefit himself, so that would only draw my attention more.

• No, braces wouldn't bother me.

• I don't see why it should matter. I've only ever really fallen for guys because of their personality, once that happened, everything about them became attractive. You're going to be fine :)

• I really wouldn't care at all because in the long run the braces are helping you and come off so no I wouldn't care at all. Especially because so many people get braces. It's fine at any age.