I've never been in a relationship before, what's the best way to find relationship material women?

Please help

Please I'm getting desperate, I might have to switch to guys soon if I don't find a girl by 60. Been holding out for a while now, when will it be mine turn for women?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Do you go out of your way to find the right woman or are you just hoping the right woman will fall in your lap? Although that does happen sometimes, it is rare. Also just because you are desperate for a woman doesn't mean you should try guys. You would just be lying to yourself then. As for the best way to find relationship material, try doing things you love. I don't know what you like to do but as long as you are doing it with other people and not just yourself you might be able to have something more in common with a fellow female. Try joining a couple clubs or going to events you love etc. Also try approaching or making small talk with women I guess? There is no sure fire way to find relationship material though. Just experiment.