If she says yes on going on a date, then she is interested?

If she accepts the date to see if we connect, then she is a least interested? Also, I need tips to impress her.

Updates:
She made an excuse that she can't do it. She's doing a interview but don't know what time it is. Moving on. I'll be her friend. Nothing more.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her somewhere nice, be respectful engaging in conversation. Be clean and use good manners and don't even think of asking her to pay.
    Is this really your first date ever at age 25-29?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be genuinely interested in her. Get to know her ! Ask her so many questions about who she is. Do not just talk about yourself. You should not have the mindset of "i should impress her". Just be yourself if she doesn't like it. It won't work. There is no i should impress her bs. ( NO showing off make her work to get the info about you! This will make you mysterious... Woman love mystery) But seriously just ask her really well thought out open end questions. End of date if she is looking at your lips and then up at your eyes. Kiss her. When you go home don't text her till the next week for next date. If she texts you then make the next date. And don't spend your time on the phone. Be in person !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. I wouldn't go if i was not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Correct!♡ women won't say yes to someone they did not like

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If she was not interested, why else would she accept?

0|0
    0|0
  • be funny and witty , walk straight and like a man , basically show her you're funny and can make her laugh while at the same time can hold your own and defend her , however dont try to please her !! i made that mistake once , dont act like she's better than you , talk to her and have a cool conversation but and i repeat ! do not treat her like a princess

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say she has some level of interest if she says yes. Just be yourself and take her to a nice restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • dinners easy and the only thing you have to do to impress her is pay for it. dont try to impress her any other way just be yourself. it really is that simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only is she interested but she already pictured you sleeping with her. Your only job now is to not screw it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she doesn't flake then she is interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to impress her with something fake and you can kiss your chances good bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill teach teach you one one thinh about woman be a nice person at the sometime be a dick they love it when you combine those to steps

0|0
    0|0