Guys, Would you ever be with a girl who?

Is insecure, has a temper, high maintenance in terms of always buying material things for herself and wears a lot of makeup, and is stubborn?

But loyal, would do things for you always, gives you the clothes off her back and will love you to no end?

• Fuck that
    73% (45)
  • I'd marry her.
    27% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

36

Most Helpful Guy

• With most people I try to leave making big decisions about them until I get to know them. Lets break down the various areas of the question description.
    (1) She is insecure and high maintenance as in buying material things. If you feel a connection with someone and enter a relationship with them. You do your best to make her feel secure and understand her shopping, if you make her feel secure her desire to shop may drop. Anyway it is none of your business unless her purchases are too expensive for her and impact on the couple's finances.
    (2) Make up maybe she is very good at it and looks very well with it.
    (3) Temper and stubborn, sign of a feisty, strong , independent woman who won't be a pushover. A lot of men find that very attractive shows passion and commitment. It also shows a person's true nature.
    Hmmmmmm A bit light on the perceived positives
    (1) Loyal and loving that is good but there is so much more
    (2) She is gorgeous
    (3) She has hidden depths, when you get to know her you would be impressed by the warmth of her personality
    (4) Incredibly self aware and willing to constantly analyse herself looking for ways to improve
    (5) Genuine as the day is long - What you see is what you get
    (6) Wicked sense of humour
    (7) Very articulate and a really interesting conversationalist
    (8) The type of person with a deep reserve of inner character and inner beauty.
    (9) Someone who wears her heart on her sleeve which means it can be bruised at times but at least she puts herself out there.
    So looking at the more expansive description I gave, lots of guys would be honoured to be with such a classy lady and will feel very fortunate to have met her.

What Guys Said 35

• Sounds like most girls, including my favorite relationships.

We can all be difficult sometimes, just try to learn to compromise. Relationships are all about a give and take that never feels even for either the girl or the guy. If you look for perfect balance, you'll never feel like you are even close.

Most girls are insecure. I've meet only one and she was very unaware of anything around her. Your insecurities don't make you different.

A temper is just a way of finding a guy who really likes you

Whwn you find the right guy, I bet you'll find you don't need as much makeup to feel comfortable going out and I bet you'll be a more secure person. Hopefully he's gonna be Jewish and can afford to get you all the miscellaneous crap in the world and I really hope that the two of you are happy together for a lifetime. I've seen it happen, there's a man for you, he won't be perfect. Not at all. You don't have to be and you are both going to love the shit out of each other.

• The insecurity and temper I could handle. Everyone gets insecure at times, I know I certainly do, and I'm pretty dominate so I would put her in her place if she lost her temper with me for no reason or over something trivial.
    Before you ask, no I would not harm her (unless she were into that sort of thing, then I might "manhandle" her).

As for the stubbornness, as long as she can still listen to reason then I'll be able to handle that.

The only thing I would have a problem with would be her materialism. I grew up poor, and I can't stand it when people take their wealth and possessions for granted and act like spending money is a game. But as long as she isn't wasteful, and doesn't expect me to shower her with gifts and shit, I could handle that as well.

Oh and the makeup, I wouldn't mind her wearing a reasonable amount of makeup but I would not like it if she looked like a clown.

• Not no but hell no. She wouldn't be worth the damn effort nor the friggin drama

• She just needs some love.

• I might have some fun with her, but those attributes are pretty detrimental for being marriage material in my opinion

• I don't like makeup, or high maintenance, and I prefer self-confident girls... but stubborn and loyal are nice traits :)

• Absolutely not. No disrespect to you of course if you are like that, I just know from personal experience how physically and emotionally taxing such a person can be. The experience actually left me as more of a bitter person and am very much lesser for it.

• So, you're aware that you have no impulse control and never intend to grow as a person, and you think you can buy me off with loyalty and love (love expressed on your terms, not mine, of course).

Dear lord no. You really need to grow as a person. Loyalty and love are not rare jewels you can barter trade for your misbehaviours.. They're the *minimum necessary components* of a relationship.

• Anything else can be managed with a loyal, selfless woman, but temper is a problem. I wouldn't like to get into a fight over where I've left the remote of the TV.

If I thought I could find anyone else, I'd pass the chance of a relationship with her. Then again, I probably cannot find more than one willing woman in my lifetime.

• Hell no! That's just about completely the opposite of the kind of WOMAN I want to date. I appreciate the loyalty and love me to know end (I probably couldn't fit into her clothes, though). But she needs to improve those other traits before I'd consider being with her.

• I don't mix well with women that have no significant self-esteem to speak of. It just makes it so damn difficult, the entire relationship is a giant riddle. Must take mind-reading 1o1 on the side after work... at which point I would probably be accused of cheating. Too much work, I tell you.

• Not to mention such a woman is a contradiction of common sense in and of itself.

• It would not be easy but these positive points of the girl attract me so I think that I could live with her :D
    Of course, both of us would need to go some efforts to work on our weak spots and make them a little milder!

• thats some drama fights and hot makeup fun!

keyword there is loyal, some women i have known.. at the first sign of trouble or a fight they want to get back at you by f*cking people you know. to stab your heart.

nah give me loyal and crazy anyday

• I'd marry you

• Double edged sword really, but you said loyalty. And that is more valuable than gold at the end of the day,

• Are you like that? And if you are. What is your ideal man like list his qualities.
    And if your not maybe your friend is or something. List her ideal qualities for a man.
    I will elaborate after that.

• no. who the fuck would ever date that girl?

• Do you know my girlfriend?

• I'm not sure a woman like that could be loyal, you would seek validation from another man or men sooner or later. On FB you would probably be seeking validation from other guys within a few weeks or less, in the form of likes and comments.

• -Insecurity does nothing but cause problem.

-Stop spending way too much money on stupid things.

-Why you always pissed off?

• It depends on the insecurity, intensity of the temper, and what she's stubborn about. I could care less about her buying material things for herself unless it results in her being broke and not being able to pay for her bills.

• Throw in blow jobs and a high sex drive and I think I'd be sold.

• Maybe, does she buy her own things?

• No way!! I been there and drove me crazy!!!

• not a single one of my requirements was met so no

• It is impossible to be materialistic and generous.

• Yeah I like feisty defensive girly girls. :)

• I would

• Wouldn't touch with a barge pole. im pleased that most men agree.

• Maybe a long term relationship. Not marrying anyone

• More from Guys
    5