Is insecure, has a temper, high maintenance in terms of always buying material things for herself and wears a lot of makeup, and is stubborn?
But loyal, would do things for you always, gives you the clothes off her back and will love you to no end?
- Fuck thatVote A
- I'd marry her.Vote B
Most Helpful Guy
With most people I try to leave making big decisions about them until I get to know them. Lets break down the various areas of the question description.
(1) She is insecure and high maintenance as in buying material things. If you feel a connection with someone and enter a relationship with them. You do your best to make her feel secure and understand her shopping, if you make her feel secure her desire to shop may drop. Anyway it is none of your business unless her purchases are too expensive for her and impact on the couple's finances.
(2) Make up maybe she is very good at it and looks very well with it.
(3) Temper and stubborn, sign of a feisty, strong , independent woman who won't be a pushover. A lot of men find that very attractive shows passion and commitment. It also shows a person's true nature.
Hmmmmmm A bit light on the perceived positives
(1) Loyal and loving that is good but there is so much more
(2) She is gorgeous
(3) She has hidden depths, when you get to know her you would be impressed by the warmth of her personality
(4) Incredibly self aware and willing to constantly analyse herself looking for ways to improve
(5) Genuine as the day is long - What you see is what you get
(6) Wicked sense of humour
(7) Very articulate and a really interesting conversationalist
(8) The type of person with a deep reserve of inner character and inner beauty.
(9) Someone who wears her heart on her sleeve which means it can be bruised at times but at least she puts herself out there.
So looking at the more expansive description I gave, lots of guys would be honoured to be with such a classy lady and will feel very fortunate to have met her.0