Who would you rather date?

Would you rather date a very good artist or a very good athlete? Let's say the two of them have personality traits that you find very attractive and that both of them physically you find also very attractive as well, at the end of the day which one of them would you choose and why?

• I would date the artist.
  • I would date the athlete.
I thought most guys would choose an athlete to date, Interesting..

Most Helpful Guy

• Athletes are a perishable quality. You can be an accomplished artist your whole life, so I pick artist.

What Girls Said 15

• The problem with the athlete option, is that people actually live to be my age.
    And for a long long long long long time thereafter.

Everyone who's said athlete so far is very young. Coincidence? I think not.

Besides, I like the kind of athlete who turns his sport into an art, anyway. <3

• as long as he's thin-the artist. no contest.

• I went the route of thinking of both in a career way: professional artist or professional athlete. The reason I chose athlete is because of the demands of being an artist. This is not me saying that being an athlete doesn't have demands upon him. However, there are very different kinds of artists: painters, musicians, sculptors, design, etc. Some of these jobs will first be unlimited. By this I mean that there is no real start or end time/date to their job. If they are extremely passionate about their jobs, they could become workaholics, which is not conducive to a relationship. Lastly, they may be commissioned or asked to travel for extended periods of time for their job (tour, gallery, etc.). While professional athletes may travel, those stints are short and doable (as a significant other). Lastly, I know that the athlete has some dedication to fitness, which I find extremely attractive.

• Artist because I could probably relate to him a lot better and I love the depth that good art takes.

• The artist. I love artistic people.

• I prefer the Athlete by far! But if he reads me some nice poetry I'm not going to say no <3

• I myself am a very artsy person, so I would chose a person with the same interest

• The artist because I'm an artist as well.

• Athlete I would date in a heartbeat.

• The artist because I am an artist myself.

• Good artist, because we would have that in common.

• Artist are way hot. So passionate. . .

• Def the athlete

• I'd just pick the guy who could bend and snap the best.

• I would rather date an athlete (: and because I personally find athlete's more attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• I chose an artist because built most of my furniture in my house. It would be nice to have someone to bounce some ideas off of. Also paint/stain them, it's the worst part.

• The artist has a creative mind and that can open many doors and possibilities that maybe not even I have thought of

• That's a hard question...

On one hand I'm a very creative person and an artist might better understand that...
    On the otherhand I'm not a sporty person, so getting with an athlete would boost my confidence, I could think: "I dated an athlete!".

It would really depend on who I liked more...

• athlete, they're fit lol

knowing the types on gag, doesn't surprise me artistic is majority

• Definitely the artist. I am super attracted to creativity and artistic types.

• Athlete 🙂