I know this girl likes me and im gonna dm her but what do I talk about with her?

My friend told me this girl likes me because she told him and for the past two weeks I've seen this girl every morning in school before class starts because i hang out with my friends at that time and my friends girlfriend is really good friends with this girl so she is usually with us but she has never said anything to me and i haven't said anything to her and i just feel awkward dming her and i dont really know what to talk about after i ask for her number.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• best advice is to continue to be yourself. when you call her keep it short and simple until you gain more confidence. since your friends girlfriend is really good friends with her, set a double date, that way the pressure won't be in you. find out what she likes so you have things to talk about.