Girls, What would you do if other girls flirt with your boyfriend when u r with him in public?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Jump in the conversation and agree and then let them know he's mine by either putting my hand on him where it's noticeable or something of the sort. Don't forget to smile. Haha.

I was at a dinner with an ex and the waitress was flat out hitting on him in front of me. I kept staring at her and didn't say anything for a while. I then scooted closer to the guy and he realized I was not okay with it and I told the girl the obvious. I let her know her flattery towards him was not to blame, but he's not interested in her. Haha. And then he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss. He found it cute, but not all guys will.

• lol nothing, id just smile at em smugly like "girl do all u want, he fine but he mine" 😏

• I'd expect him to handle it properly first off, if he didn't, I'll let her know and later on I'd wonder how he handles it when I'm not there if he can't even handle it and send her on her way when it's in my face.