What made you fall in love with your partner?

• Personality
  • His body
  • His wallet
  • Love notes

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like a guy-oriented question, but I finally settled with my wife after dating endlessly because she represented "peace", "calmness". She's the one girlfriend with whom everything was always calm, very trusting, open communication. She was just so easy to get along with, and also didn't impede on my freedom to hang out with my own friends, things of this sort -- very low maintenance. Oh, and I like her ass.

• How long have two been together?

• How long have you two been together?

• Going into 7 years, 4 married.

What Guys Said 1

• You know I don't actually know what specific things made it happen, one day I just realized it, we both did, I loved a lot about her though.

What Girls Said 2

• it was his personality, but i always wonder whether or not i was in love. looking in hindsight i tend to wonder if i was really in love, or i told myself i was so i believed it.

• He had great appearance.
    He was best in basketball team and tried really hard to catch my attention.
    Then I found that he had really good personality, I am not sure whether it was love or not, but finally he taught me how to shoot the ball through the basket