Girls, would you feel attracted or date a man whose chest is bigger than your boobs?

Would you feel uncomfortable if his pecs would draw more attention than your boobs?

These guys pecs are larger than the avarage women's breasts.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm a fitness professional and I have a lot of male clients, so, I would know exactly where to send this dude for his eventual gynecomastia surgery. And, in the meantime, I'd know exactly what doses of what drugs he should take to stem the damage and prevent it from getting worse.

On the other hand, no, I wouldn't be attracted to this physique, because, well, no. Hell to the no. Because it's unattractive, and what it reveals about the dude is also unattractive.

#1, it's just not natural.
    His proportions aren't normal human proportions. They're the proportions of a bodybuilder who's gotten sort of fat for the offseason. Bodybuilders are gross.
    Nasty.
    I'm a professional figure competitor, and, still, nope. Hell to the no.

#2, it shows that he's... well, fucked up in the head.
    Why is this guy chasing a physique that NOBODY likes?
    Really, nobody. Not even fellow fitness freaks (I should know, I'm one of them). Women do not like this kind of body. Nope. At best, women from the hood will go for it -- with some fat, too -- because it seems to offer some protection from the dangers of other men in the hood. But, that's about it.
    But, obviously, this guy isn't from the hood -- he has the kind of body you can only get from $thousands' worth of drugs -- and he's not chasing hood-rat girls.

So, he has dedicated his entire life to chasing an imaginary "ideal" that literally no one wants, that will fuck up his health and cause him to die decades early, and that is repugnant to nearly the entire female population. Um, yeah.

Really, I have lots and lots of guys like this as clients. A lot of them are wealthy from business, but they are lonely and fucked-up in the head, and they're desperate to undo what they've done to their bodies and their lives for so many years. It's not a pretty picture.

• My pics are men with large muscular chest (pecs), not gynecomastia.

• Do note the word "eventual" in front of "gynecomastia surgery". That word means something.

That's where this road goes, eventually.

• Also, women really really really do not like excessive vascularity. If yr arms look like a road atlas, that's not a good thing.

What Girls Said 4

• If it was muscular, I wouldn't have a problem. Those don't look muscular to me.

• I find it unattractive on both muscular and overweight men. It just looks strange.

• No. Not at all. And I really doubt if it would be bigger than my boobs

• Are your boobs bigger than the guy's pecs in the photos?

• It would be a bit awkward at first, but it wouldn't bother me.