What do I do with my feelings?

so me and my ex broke up a while ago. lately i have been feeling really alone and upset i miss having someone in my llife to cuddle and love. i want someone in my life but at the same time i feel like a relationship would be too much for me and that im not ready but the other half really wants it so i dont know what i feel and what to do im not currently talking to any guys so i really dont know! advice please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take time to yourself, if you aren't happy being alone then in the end you won't be truly happy with someone. Everyone has moments of loneliness and sadness. I do, you do everyone. Just take time to be you and you will find the right person to make you happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural to want someone in your life to hold you, hug you , cuddle you and love you. Most people crave that sort of affection, because they thrive on love & affection.

The worst thing to do at the moment would be to just settle for anyone, because it would leave you feeling worse than you already do.

You should love when you are ready to... not when you are lonely. So use the time on your own to heal and move on, and eventually you'll meet a guy who feels lucky to have you in his life. Someone who will give you the love that you want and deserve, xx

What Guys Said 2

• step1. take them step2. stab them step3. kill them step4 relize your a chick and you have it easy

• write down what you want in your future. then work towards getting that future.

What Girls Said 1

• Just accept the relationship is over, take what lessons from it that you can, and get busy. Start following a daily yoga or workout channel on youtube, Find a new show or book series to get into. Ask you parents for extra hugs when you need cuddles or whatever.