Would you date someone who was bi?

Would you date someone who likes both girls and guys? Like would you be okay if your boyfriend or girlfriend liked both girls and guys

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not. Sodomite behavior is a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 33

• Na, I know a couple of bi people and their relationships are always rocky due to cavorting with other people. Some dudes think it's hot and they might get a threesome out of it, the reality is different most of the time.

• i would as long as they understood our relationship was monogamous

• Yeah I don't care. I don't see why people inherently assume a person who's bi is more prone to cheating. Cheating is cheating, whether a person is straight, gay, lesbian or bi.

It's like the same stupid assumption that a girl who smokes cigarettes is a slut. I mean there are promiscuous women who smoke as well as ones who don't smoke. They were probably promiscuous to begin with. It's not like a girl just lights up her first cigarette and then all of a sudden has an urge to sleep around.

• I don't have a definitive answer. If she ever came up asking for a threesome or asked me if she could have a girlfriend too, that would obviously be a deal breaker. But, if she just happened to have sex with girls before and liked it but is just not so much into it, then yeah maybe. At the same time though, I would always be worrying because in time she's likely going to start missing having sex with a girl or dating a girl in which I'll have to breakup.

• I dated a guy who was bi and he cheated on me with 5 different girls and he said since he was bi he needed to be with girls too. Obviously not all bi people are like that, but it makes me never want to date someone who's bi again

• Been there... done that. Next thing you know, they are cheating on you with another woman.

• That person was probably a cheater to begin with regardless of their orientation.

• JUst because one Bi person cheats doesn't mean that rest of the Bi people are the same. What a freaking generalisation...

• Except he didn't generalise you lardass.

• I'd prefer not to, since I've been friends with many bi girls in the past and I wouldn't trust dating them after my experiences.

• I married her... so yes.

• Nope.

• I'm open to it yeah

• I don't prefer it but it's not an automatic deal-breaker for me.

• oh gawd no. that's just more compulsion she as to suppress.

if she's not into having relationships w/ girls, and it's just hooking up for fun..

that's different.

• I don't prefer it, but my girlfriend is bi-sexual.

• My wife was bi, so yes, I'd date someone who was.

• I did one time and ill never do it again guys think there gonna get 2 girls at once and thats not always the case!

• they could even still be bi for all i care xD doesn´t mean they won´t be faithful, does it?

• Yep, not a problem with that...

• sure, I don't see a problem. if it changes anything then to the positive...

• No problem whatsoever.

• Not a chance in hell.

• Would you date a bisexual man?

• fuck no wasting my time on a confused ass women nope

• why not? :)

• Nope.

• I'm bisexual so yeah

• maybe

• lol... no.

• no. bisexuals are wired differently when it comes to sex and overall behaviour

• As long as she stays loyal to me. I wouldn't really care.

• I don't see why not.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• Seeing as I'm bi, it would be very hypocritical of me not to be okay with it, wouldn't it? Meh, if someone isn't okay with being with a bi partner, then I don't want them as a friend or anywhere near me really.

• my first adult relationship was with a bisexual man~ doesn't bother me in the slightest.

(if someone's with me, i'm his preference)

• Yeah I think its hot! I rather date a girl!

• I've dated 2 bi guys and had a fling with another bi guy. The guy I had a fling with I was over the moon for. He did have sex with a guy before, but it didn't change my mind about him. I didn't see a problem with it.

• My boyfriend I bi. I don't mind as long as they're faithful to me.

• No, probably not.

• Yes. As long as he's loyal and has eyes only for me.

• No. My favorite type of porn is gay male, I write gay male erotica (while that's the only type of erotica I read), and would be more turned on watching to hot men fuck each other senseless in public rather than any other couple.

But I personally am NOT attracted to any man who is bisexual.

• Um, apparently not.

I don't want someone who puts private parts in those places, it just turns me off.

:\

• I can't stomach the thought of my boyfriend desiring a man. I have nothing against gay people or even bi people, but men is a matter I discuss with my girl friends and sometimes (evil laughter) against my boyfriend. I don't want him to be attracted by the people I'm attracted to lol. So yeah. Being bi is a deal-breaker.

• Ewk!! Never!!

• Yeah why not?

• Hell no.

• I prefer straight ones

• Yes, I don't have an issue with that.

• I did it once, and it didn't work out well.
    Wouldn't be very open to it now after that experience.

• I already am