Do girls find it weird or annoying when a guys that you don't talk to at school or barely talks to you , text you alot?

Same on the title , i like this girl and im shy to talk to her in person , but i feel less stressed out when i text her. Give me opinions and suggestion.

bump
bumpo

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a little bit weird. If he can't talk to me face to face... it just seems to be a total put off.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel annoyed. Very annoyed. Like, punch a wall annoyed. I hate texting, so if all you want to do is text me, then at some point, I might look elsewhere because I really cannot stand texting. The only suggestion I can give you is to get over your fears and talk to her in person. You're going to have to at some point.

• She doesn't go to my school so , i'd have to arrange something to have to talk to her in person

• Then go for it. Ask her to hang out. It doesn't have to be romantic either yet. Hanging out to me = friends. Asking someone on a date = romantic.

What Guys Said 1

• They probably do..