Girls, What are good gift ideas for valentines day for someone who is cutting sweets out of their diet?

This is new to me cause im 22 and this is the first year I have been in a serious relationship and want to take a girl out. The the thing is she is cutting sweets out of her diet and my plan is to take her on a nice dinner and try to convince her to have a cheat day where she can eat whatever she wants. Then we can share a bottle of wine. I also picked out her favorite sappy movies that I hate but she loves. I just don't have a gift idea for her because she the traditional bottle of wine and sweets isn't what she wants and its kinda a staple of the holiday.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Look into Paleo cherry brownies they are sweet but are good healthier options. Wine is tricky but I am sure if you do some hunting you can find some organic wine go for a bolder red and avoid moscato and reislings. Or get her some turkey jerky, and a bottle of green smoothie mix... but make it funny... good luck! Crap now I gotta think of something for my guy... Hooters and Deadpool movie done!

What Girls Said 7

• Try the edible arrangements (it's fruit)! They're pretty and fresh and delicious. :) You may be able to talk her into a bottle of red wine, it's actually pretty decent for your health. Antioxidants and stuff.

And you can always take her to a nice dinner if you want. Most every restaurant has healthy options.

• We're going to dinner and she will get what she wants and told her to get what she wants and don't think about her diet lol.

• Take her outside to a pinic with mini sandwiches. Or a nice veg and chicken salad and take a walk near a forest or a park and eat there. The best gift you could give her is your effort and time and love and respect. Spend time together.

• Fruit arrangements... I think that's what it's called. I mean edible arrangements. Basically fruit covered in a bit of chocolate !

• Flowers, vegan chocolate

• A huge ass teddy bear... we all want one of those

• Alright lol are flowers still in or are they tacky in 2016? I dknt k kwnher expectations so I kknda want to go as high as I can because I dknt want to disappoint.

• Flowers are always in... always

• A big teddy bear, flowers, a beautiful letter, a hug and a kiss, tell her you love her,

• Get a giant teddy bear. She will love it. Then maybe give her sex?

• I think it will lead to sex already to be honest.