What exactly is your type?

What sort of girls/guys are you into?

0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Really pale skin (race doesn't matter provided they have pale skin), long hair, beautiful eyes, modest attire (when it comes to dressing), a sweet likable personality, hardworking attitude, and not too big of an ego.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I don't even know my type. I'm not even sure about my sexuality, because I may be asexual as well. Quite confused! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • So I have a few types, but I call it skinny with some boobs.
    I like short skinny Asians, with pretty long hair and cute faces.(asians I'm okay even with small a small bust)
    I like brazilian/latinas that are mid height with thin waist and curvy but with a thinner waist.
    And I also like white girls short to my height, with a pretty face.
    To all my preferences, C+ cups, longer hair, some butt are always welcome.

But it's hard to label exactly the likes as it all depends how it comes together. Some features compliment each other, such as dark hair and light eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident, Fit, feminine, fun, gorgeous, ambitious

0|0
    0|0
  • Female with Athletic type body, a little better than average looks , black hair is nice, someone who is easygoing with a good sense of humor and open minded

0|0
    0|0
  • preferably without a penis.

1|0
    0|0
  • A loyal one.

1|0
    0|0
  • The kind of woman that will not hesitate to drop a bucket of cold water on me when I'm not getting up and she tells me to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have one! I'm attracted to all sorts of women!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just a nerd that's into red-heads that are the same size as me, a little nerdy, small boobs, sweet personality, and have a cute blue dress on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The type that don't go for me. Toned, funny, and sexually adventurous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall skinny ones with em D or over tits lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Only real boobs or are you cool with fake ones as well?

• Unless they are too stiff, ok with fakes ones too

• I find it hard to put my type into words

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't got no type

0|0
    0|0
  • I just know what I don't want.

0|0
    0|0
  • thick skinned
    non slut
    feminine
    non PC

physically: small build, 5'5 or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite, dark hair, slim with a bit of an ass.

Smart, funny, caring. Sarcastic but sweet. Thoughtful

Hints of depression at times.

Appreciates and is delighted by me.

High sex drive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• My age, easy to be around, taller than me, not overweight, and smart. I am going to say not into sports, some what religious and has morals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human! xoxo

1|0
    0|0
  • I think artsy/into music guys, leather jacket, checkered shirt, casually dressed in general. On the other hand I really like skater guys, and guys who dress like this also seem to attract me
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d32ec6d871.jpg He kind dresses like a more formal skater? I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute nerdy guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have a type

1|0
    0|0
  • Athletic/muscular/healthy looking. Intelligent, funny, kind, etc. I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one! It's whoever I'm attracted to 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • the nice guy, nice and shy and silly

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, sweet, tall, good-looking, athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • tanned dark hair... tats... emo... punk rock... kind of guy like Oliver Sykes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like smart, quiet, confident, well-educated, slightly nerdy men who are around 7-12 years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine has changed a bit or is kind of varied I don't know. None of the guys I've had an interest in have been super similar. Just similarities here and there or none at all.

I typically like red hair or brown hair, curly hair, cute smile, broad shoulders, kind of stocky, between 5'7-6'2, and outgoing.

I like guys that march to the beat of their own drum, aren't concerned with fitting in exactly (hard to describe), not quick to jump on intellectual or emotional bandwagons, self-assured, good sense of humour, and I kind of like a certain bluntness or straightforward quality.

I'm kind of trying to step back and stop "typing" people and just see who I get on with and who I find attractive, because it sometimes pops up out of nowhere for me.

0|0
    0|0