What's the best way to show someone you love them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Show they how highly you value them through your actions. I wouldn't put too much importance on just telling them I love you.. actions speak louder than words. It's through the little things, like going out of your way to help them or just make them feel looked after that speak much louder.

For example, because giving anecdotal evidence is my thing, I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. Neither of us have said 'I love you' but I do love him, and I know he feels the same about me without a doubt. How? Just the way he looks at me sometimes, whether he took me out for dinner or we're studying while face-timing then I'll look at the screen, and he's looking at me all googly-eyed. Or if we're playing badminton at the 2 hour sessions at the gym and he'll spend over an hour helping me perfect my serving technique.

Things like that are way more indicative of whether someone loves you or how much than buying expensive gifts/dinners. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Are you a couple or is this someone you want to declare your feelings?

• Either... saying I love you becomes something people just say

• Ok so you are with her for a year and you say " I love you" at the end of every call but how do you show her?

• Well that is something you have to show trough actions. "Actions speak louder than words"
      There is plenty of ways to show someone you love them. Can be by spending quality time with them, being there for their best and worst times, offering deserved gifts from time to time.
      Everyone has their different and unique way to show someone they love the other, as long as the other person feels loved.

• be loving? learn to forgive and not be selfish?

What Girls Said 2

• Give them money! Make them something homemade!

• tell them you love them