Does this guy like me, or is it just me thinking it?

So this guy, I have liked him for a while now and I'm not sure if he likes me back. When I post things on instagram, he only likes my photo's he doesn't even like his best friends photo's. In school he's always staring at me and I always catch his eye. Infact a lot of people have told me behind the lesson that they catch the boy staring at me. In lessons, Lunch and Break and going Home when I'm walking and he's on the bus. He is a trouble maker and he's very confident. I don't know. Do you think he fancies me?

• Yes he definitely fancies you.
  • No I don't know if he does.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he does like you. The staring thing happens often when someone likes you. Well he could be staring at you for other reasons but I think he likes you.

• I was thinking that too. Everytime the guy always ends up asking the girl out after staring at them for a good year (yawn yawn)