Is he using me for homework?

I am in LDR with him. We are both 21. We are together since six months and I have the feeling he is using me for... homeworks. It can sounds funny, but looks like that. He made me write four paper for his studies. He told that he had no any time cause he also works. The first time he asked I accepted to help him, then few weeks afain he asked again. I could not say no because I did not want to make him sad. Isn't it love, to help our beloved one? Today, he asked me to prepare a powert point presentation, I accepted. It took me all afternoon to do it, when i sent him and he checked it he became completly crazy at me, telling that he will fail and I did not do a good job. I get both so sad and angry. Five minutes after, he sent an apologizing message telling that he did not feel good today. What should I answer? Is he using me?

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends because did he make it clear that he only wants to be a classmate which means just communicate to help each other for homework? if he didn't then he is using you because if he wasn't using you he would ask you out or talk to you out of school. you should have said no from the beginning and ask him for his number so you could have your answer right from the beginning if he is interested or not. never help someone with anything unless they make it clear what are their real intentions

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok to help him, such as take a look at his papers and offer some advice or some review, but you shouldn't do his papers for him. It's something he has to do himself. If his studies are important for him, he will manage to find free time for them. I think you should accept his apology, but you should also explain that you aren't going to take up such a responsibility again.

What Guys Said 3

• He shouldn't be taking classes if he doesn't have time to do the work. He's cheating and that's grounds for expulsion. And he got pissed at you because he thinks you didn't do a very good job at something that he was supposed to do. He sounds manipulative.

• hm, I have reasons to believe that he is, he's overusing the requests. If you don't refuse or give him an excuse not to do it again, I see that it won't stop.

• I wonder if this is better or worse than being used for sex :/

What Girls Said 2

• Thats very odd. But he shouldn't overcommit if he can't manage it. Its not your problem.

• Yes, he is. :S